Join Live Discussions Myth or truth Big Foot Sitings 06/16/14

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 16, 2014, 3:15:27 PM6/16/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com
Join Live Discussions Myth or truth Big Foot Sitings 06/16/14
@ 7PM EST by Starz Psychics Network
Join us in Live Chat Here http://j.mp/discussbigfoot

Join us as we expand from last week's amazing topic and continue to ask; Fact or Fiction, Myth or More? Last week's exciting and provocative show which featured some call in guests, and astounding personal encounters continues this Monday as we listen to our Spiritual panel of experts, and invite you to join us, while we delve a little deeper into those controversial mysteries.

We will be discussing such things as crop circles, UFO's, strange encounters, and mythical beings; such as fairies, and other supernatural events.

While not always supported by the science community, if we see it, film it, or encounter it, then does it exist? You be the judge as our panel presents their fascinating views.

We would love to hear from you, whether you are a skeptic or you have a first hand experience to share. Please join us as we continue to probe for answers~