FEATURED #Psychic June 9 2014 IS StarzCassie on Starz Psychics

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 9, 2014, 9:19:58 AM6/9/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

🗿 FEATURED #Psychic June 9 2014 IS  StarzCassie on Starz Psychics

 Honest Compassionate Experienced Energy Reader http://bit.ly/N9kiVD🌟

I invite those in search of guidance to received a direct
compassionate reading from an experienced energy reader
If there is anyone's head you would like to get into,
my natural abilities as an empath and clairvoyant can
help you see to a clear and better future.

Being empathic allows me to help you get an honest fresh
perspective with information I receive I'll enables you
make the best choice. I connect with your energy and
the energy around you during our session. This allows
me to see and connect with your current situation
NO JUDGEMENT HERE!!

I can be found at Starz Psychics after 4pm to 4am Monday thru Thursday
Weekends after 2am till 10am

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzCassie CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/N9kiVD