THE REPLAY IS HERE! Chief Magical Officer Jennifer Noel Taylor

Planet StarZ, Inc.

Mar 9, 2020, 8:42:42 PM3/9/20
to Planet StarZ, Inc.
 StarZ Psychics Network Radio Interactive Live Show Originally Aired on 9-2020 at 8PM
when Natalie Sist Talked Live With Chief Magical Officer Jennifer Noel Taylor

#####
Our guest today is Jennifer Noel Taylor, some of you may remember she was with us this past July. She is an energy healing practitioner, self-help motivator, and the CEO of Quantum-Touch, Inc. She has dedicated her life work to helping people discover the healing power of their love and has always believed that the Universe is full of magic and miracles.

After graduating from Cal Poly (San Luis Obispo, California) with a bachelor of science degree in Computer Science and a minor in Philosophy, Jennifer started her first job as a software engineer at a large company in San Diego. Although her job paid the bills, it didn’t align with her true passion in life. To cope with the disillusion she felt with work, she studied bodywork and energy healing in her free time.

After attending the International Professional School of Bodywork, Esalen Institute in Big Sur, and the Maui Academy of Healing Arts, Jennifer received a very clear intuitive message that energy healing was her true calling in life. So, she took a leap of faith, left the software industry, and made the field of energy healing her new career. Since 2002, she has been the CEO (or “Chief Magical Officer,” as she likes to call it) of Quantum-Touch, Inc.
She has worked in the field of spirituality and energy medicine for the last several years, as the COO or “Chief Magical Officer” of Quantum-Touch, Inc – a company that teaches energy medicine workshops around the world.

As the Chief Magical Officer of Quantum-Touch, Jennifer continues to promote optimal wellness by helping people connect more deeply to their love. Her business practices include spiritually rewarding jobs, loving service to the world, environmental responsibility, and financial abundance. She grew Quantum-Touch from a regional U.S company to a multinational corporation.
“Imagine...If more people did what they love, how much more joyful the world would be.”

– Jennifer Noel Taylor
Like other spiritually based companies, the core principles of Quantum-Touch are rooted in the Law of Attraction – the concept that we create our reality Law of Attraction proponents suggest that our thoughts are primarily responsible for what we attract into our lives. If we think positive thoughts, meditate on what we want to create, and practice gratitude, we have the power to attract more money, romance, and better health.

Yet, anyone familiar with The Secret will tell you that the Law of Attraction can be quite an enigma. On one hand, the idea is incredibly empowering: If you can align yourself with your intended manifestation, the Universe will deliver. On the other hand, many people find this Law of Attraction to be frustrating as well because it seems like it doesn’t always work.

For example, many people in the spiritual communities have trouble harnessing its power to manifest money! Jennifer fields email after email from people who believe in the LOA yet they are struggling with money and barely scraping by. She has met many Life coaches and healing practitioners who are having trouble paying rent or attracting clients -- yet they have a daily gratitude practice and a positive mindset.

So, is the Law of Attraction just some sort of new-age mumble jumble?

In her newest book Spiritual and Broke, Jennifer takes a deep dive into how we can effectively use the Law of Attraction to create financial balance into our lives. Despite her belief in the LOA, Jennifer used to have $135,000 of debt and felt hopeless about her negative net worth. Everything turned around when she had an “Aha!” moment in the back of a police car; she realized why she wasn’t able to attract money and how to fix it. Fueled by her new awareness, she paid off all of her debt and saved up enough money for a down payment for a new home.

Drawing numerous examples from her own life, she explores:
·Why shifting our thoughts alone doesn’t always change what we are attracting
· How the Law of Attraction can actually dis-empower us, if not approached properly. I call this phenomenon “Waiting for God” and it can actually block us from having what we want
·Why budgets don’t work
·The difference between inspired action and busy work
·How our self-worth can affect our net worth
·How to naturally cut spending without feeling like we’re depriving ourselves of what we love.

Imagine… If more people did what they love, how much more joyful the world would be.

In her free time, Jennifer loves to volunteer for the Humane Society, and has fostered kittens.
#####
BOOKMARK OUR HUB - Planet StarZ, Inc
www.planetstarz.com
Read Mystic Living Today Magazine - www.mysticlivingtoday.com
Reach for the StarZ when you need guidance at StarZ Psychics
www.starzpsychics.com
Shop Unique Gifts and Useful Life Tools at StarZ Emporium
Shop Here: starzpsychics.com/shop.php
#####