📌 Starz Psychics FEATURED #Psychic 6-24-14 IS Starz Latifah

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 24, 2014, 3:28:15 PM6/24/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

📌 Starz Psychics FEATURED #Psychic 6-24-14 IS Starz Latifah

26 YRS EXP reading Tarot, Numerologist, Reiki Healer http://bit.ly/1gcDRrt

Life is a journey, and it can get hard, a little insight never hurt anyone right?

Hi, I'm Latifah and I am a Tarot reader, certified Numerologist, Reiki and Kundalini Reiki Master. That sounds like a lot huh? That's all the official stuff, now let me tell you a little about me.

I've been studying and working with the Tarot for 26 years. There's nothing about the Tarot that I don't love. It is my honor to be able to do something that I love to help people. The Tarot is a tool that can be used for so many things, Tarot readings is really where I thrive. Along my Tarot journey, I discovered Reiki, and it was an instant love. We are all energy, and it is a wonderful way to help people, no matter where they are.

I have always loved numbers, because well, there's really no arguing with them now is there? Numerology is a wonderful tool in helping oneself get to the very core, a very enlightening experience and a useful tool in one's journey.

So, please, stop by for a talk, a chat, or an email reading. Reiki hearings and Numerology reports are available in my store.

I look forward to reading for you soon.

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzLatifah
http://bit.ly/1gcDRrt