Priestess Kandi Ranson

May 27, 2014, 8:59:29 AM5/27/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com
FEATURED #Psychic ToDaY IS Starz Psychic Ashley on Starz Psychics

Over 20 years Exp - wondering about the future? http://bit.ly/1lGDCFG

I am a natural spiritual reader and advisor who looks at every aspect of your life. I have always been able to see through negative energy blocks and predict the past present and future. I cherish my gift because I am able to bring success, love, peace and happiness to peoples lives. I use my psychic ability to help people that are in need of guidance. I will discover your life's problems in love, career, future, the secrets to your future are inside of you, ready to be discovered. It is time to move past the distractions of daily life and have a reading together we will open the door to your past present and future,

Experience
Over 20 years as experience I tune into my spiritual visions with accurate readings i will provide you with spiritual insight, clarity and direction to live a healthy wealthy and prosperous life

Readings i offer
  • Love and Marriage
  • Love and Relationship
  • Love and Compatibility
  • Tarot Card readings
  • Angel Cards readings
  • Aura readings
  • Energy readings
  • Chakra readings
  • Soulmate readings
  • Reuniting Lovers readings
  • Crystal Ball readings
  • Full life readings
  • Crystal readings
  • Past present future readings
  • Tea readings
  • Career readings
  • Yoga/Meditation readings
Meditation relaxes the mind body and soul and gives you peace of mind yoga helps balancing out the negative and bringing in the positive by relaxing your troubled aura

What kinda psychic am I?
Clairsentience (empathic) – I can feel energy & emotions from other people. I am an empath, can pick up your emotions, as well as the emotions of those you are inquiring about.

Clairvoyant – I have the ability to "see" or gain information about an object, person, location or physical event.Claircognizance (knowing)– Visions come from time to time during readings. When this happens I can describe the image in detail. Tarot Card Interpretations – 20 years experience. Empath – feeling the energy and emotions of clients and others involved Remote viewing Mediumship Telepathy - Transfer of thoughts or emotions in either direction

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzPsychicAshley CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/1lGDCFG