📣 6-30-2014 FEATURED @StarzPsychics #Psychic IS StarzObsydian

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 30, 2014, 7:24:01 AM6/30/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

📣 6-30-2014 FEATURED @StarzPsychics #Psychic IS StarzObsydian

Whom is A Highly Intuitive #Tarot reader http://bit.ly/OlOVqZ 🌟

Greetings! I'm Obsydian, an intuitive tarot card reader, pendulum reader, and empath. I work with the Gods of ancient Egypt, and have been called to help others find their way.

I do...

♥Tarot Readings
♥E-Mail Readings
♥Pendulum Readings
♥Readings for Pets

Tarot Readings:
I have been working with the cards for over 5 years now, seeing the messages within the images and relaying them for others. The cards are the best at giving advice towards a specific goal. You could ask the cards questions such as,

Can you give me insight into ... ?
What do I need to understand about ... ?
What is the meaning of ... ?
What is the lesson or purpose of ... ?
What are the circumstances underlying ... ?
How can I improve my chances of ... ?
How might I ... ?

I ask my guides to help me cut the cards in the proper spot, and I lay out your cards in a simple spread. From here, I'll relay the advice the cards give me for your problems, and we can work on a plan together.

♥SCHEDULE♥
Approximate times I'll be online:
1-4pm CST Tuesday-Friday
10pm-12am CST Sunday-Friday

Disclaimer:
I do not claim to be clairvoyant. The cards are best at advice and they will give you steps to take to reach the goal you desire. If you need something more in-depth, please get an email reading from me, I'm very good at those too! A rushed reading will not be very fruitful, even though I do type and work fast to try to save you time and get your answers to you swiftly.

I will not do medical readings for people or your pets. If you suspect something medical, please see a doctor and get proper treatment, then please come visit me for some other readings while your body heals.

Readings are for entertainment purposes and are not a substitute for professional help in any form. I will not read for anybody under 18 years of age.

Tools of the Trade

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzObsydian CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/OlOVqZ