Priestess Kandi Ranson

Feb 23, 2015, 6:37:23 PM2/23/15
to plane...@googlegroups.com

Chime in on the air by calling 347-838-9736

On your computer join us in live chat on the show page during the live chat.
 http://www.blogtalkradio.com/starzcast/2015/02/24/are-you-psychic

Note: Mini readings in our live chat room only

We all have psychic abilities, whether they lie dormant in someone or they are used on a daily basis. Intuition and spiritual understanding is a part of our inheritance as human beings, which is why so many religious orders attempt to find converts to their particular form of spirituality.

However, as the Tao Te Ching says, the spiritual path that can be named, is not the true spiritual path. We have all incarnated on this planet for different reasons, however tapping into psychic gifts is one of the primary reasons for most of the people on this planet and is also available to all.

This week we will be discussing the nature of the psychic gift, and also provide strategies to help increase those gifts in you.

Be sure to Keep Reaching For The StarZ For guidance.

http://www.starzpsychics.com/

Like our Facebook page and choose Get Notifications to be notified on Facebook for new shows.
https://www.facebook.com/starzpsychicsnetworks

Stalk us on Twitter
https://twitter.com/starzpsychics