FEATURED #Psychic on June 10, 2014 IS by Starz Tia on Starz Psychics

1 view

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 10, 2014, 9:22:23 AM6/10/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

FEATURED #Psychic on June 10, 2014 IS by Starz Tia on Starz Psychics

An Empathetic, and intuitive tarot reader. http://bit.ly/1fWzdNN 🌟

Hello, my friend,

My name is Tia. I am an avid student of the tarot, astrology, numerology, the metaphysical, Qabalah, mysticism, and the esoteric. I meditate daily and work on my chakras, clairvoyance, and intuition. I work with my guides to better understand the world, and to prepare me to meet with you and your guides. I come from a Native American and African American history, both of which contain much spirit, soul, and deep understanding. I am a member of the American Tarot Association and Tarot Association of the British Isles.

I will be so very happy to read for you. Within the realm of tarot, I utilize the tree of life, numerology, color theory, and astrology. Most importantly, I care about you. Even if the card says one thing, I listen to my spirit, and my connection with yours to give you an accurate answer. I’m an empath and will feel your concerns as if they are mine. Life is hard, I know that. Life can be great, though -- you can choose to make it so.

A tarot reading gives you an understanding of your past, and your present. Tarot is much better at being reflective rather than predictive, but can have an accuracy up to three months out -- if you follow along your current path. Tarot is not 100%. No reader can be. However, someone to talk to, and someone to give you things to reflect upon is always something good.

I want you to be open and comfortable when talking to me. I am extremely compassionate, and confidential. I respect you and your spirit -- I ask for you to do the same. I will not tolerate disrespect of any kind.

∞∞∞ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ What to expect ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ∞∞∞

When you request a reading, I will ask your first name, and your date of birth. I will then ask for a specific question or for an area to focus on (love, money, health, hopes). I never want to waste your time, so asking something with focus assists me to getting to the root of the problem. Likewise, when you visit a doctor or counselor, you must tell them what is wrong. That, too, is how tarot reading works. Not being psychic, I must know how to interpret the cards so they can most benefit you.

I may help you with rewording your question if it is too broad, or if it doesn’t focus on you.

Good questions include you and are open ended (not closed like yes/no questions but, who/what/when/where/why questions). They start with things like:

What can I do to…
  • How can I improve my relationship with ….
  • What can I expect from …
  • How can I change my view about ….
  • What is causing …
  • How might I ….

Ethically, I cannot give answers on legal matters or health concerns. I also cannot give you an answer that concerns other people that doesn’t start with you as the focus (e.g. when will my daughter break up with her boyfriend? Does he love me?). Tarot is for self-reflection, not for being sneaky ^_^.

∞∞∞ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ∞∞∞

I look forward to speaking with you.

Namaste, Dear Friend,
Tia