PlanetStarz

Mar 1, 2018, 12:59:38 PM3/1/18
to PlanetStarz

A very sad note.
My StarzMayaMoon passed away the morning.of Feb 16, 2018
We were very close and I am heartbroken.
Please send prayers to her family.
She will always be a Starz.

Love,
Natalie

  💖💖

At this time our Radio Show will be postponed. We will let you know when we will resume broadcasts.
With 6 years of weekly broadcasts on archive we encourage you to listen to the archives here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/starzcast

TLD

Mar 1, 2018, 2:23:33 PM3/1/18
to plane...@googlegroups.com
Natalie I am so sorry, my sincere condolences...I do not know if she was sick or what happened but taken way too early :(

Mar 1, 2018, 2:42:43 PM3/1/18
to plane...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Natalie - I am very sorry to hear of such a great loss!! My thoughts and prayers are with you!!

Carolyn
xo