📣 @StarzPsychics FEATURED #Psychic 6-20-2014 IS StarzInsights

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 20, 2014, 4:25:38 PM6/20/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

📣 @StarzPsychics FEATURED #Psychic 6-20-2014 IS StarzInsights

An Astrologer, Clairvoyant EXPERIENCED & ACCURATE! http://bit.ly/1hEjSQ7

My Expert Services
Clairvoyant and psychic as a child, I continued to embrace my gifts with intense continual studies in various spiritual modalities. I specialize in assisting others in such areas as love, finance, career, family,children, past lives, and more.....

Experience & Qualifications
Extensive experience that built on child-hood intuition and familial psychic healer gifts. Over 25 years experience in Chinese and Western Astrology, Dowsing, Tarot, Space Clearing, and Face reading.

Degrees
Certified Feng Shui Master and Chinese Astrologer, Associates Degree in Western Astrology, Certified in Personology (Face Reading),Tarot and Certified Dowser, BS Interior Architecture

  🌟 To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzInsights CLICK HERE  http://bit.ly/1hEjSQ7