Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 9, 2014, 5:31:24 PM6/9/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

TODAY Myth or truth? Fact or Fiction? Sightings & Encounters 06/09 by Starz Psychics Network

Spirituality Podcasts http://j.mp/mythorfiction

Myth or truth? Fact or Fiction? With advanced technology we have all heard about the sightings, reports and encounters with fascinating creatures such as;  the "Mothman", Bigfoot (aka Sasquatch), Chupacabra to name a few. Join our panel as we debate the mystery and the data that surrounds these intriguing questions. Do they exist? If you have had an experience we would LOVE to hear your story on air. If we can't see it, or science has yet to be persuaded, how do we know, and so we ask; Does it really exist? Join this provocative discussion as our Starz Panel of experts share their spiritual narrative and beliefs.

Call in to speak with the host (347) 838-9736 - Press 1 To be connected.

Call in To Listen (347) 838-9736 - Mute Your Phone.

JOIN US IN LIVE CHAT DURING THE LIVE BROADCAST http://j.mp/mythorfiction
NOTE: To interact with us in live chat Log Into Your Free Blog Talk Radio Account.