Join our live interactive show Aug. 21st, 2019

PlanetStarz

Aug 17, 2019, 2:09:00 AM8/17/19
to PlanetStarz
Join our live interactive show Aug. 21st, 2019 when we go live at 8PM (EDT) when Natalie Sist talks live with Ms. Anna Cley internationally recognized mezzo-soprano on StarZ Psychics Network Radio

Join us in live chat or just listen online here:
http://tobtr.com/11466403

Call (347) 838-9736 and Press 1 to speak to the live panel or Mute your phone to just listen.

PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARE THIS EVENT!
#####

Ms. Anna Cley participated in the One Health Gala, this month honoring world-renowned wildlife veterinarian & global health expert Dr. William Karesh & will be participating in the Mission Be Gala, October 18.

Ms. Anna Cley, an internationally recognized mezzo-soprano. Her credits include:
Mozart’s Die Zauberflöte
Puccini’s Suor Angelica and Il Tabarro
Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana
Ravel’s L’enfant et les Sortilèges
Rossini’s L’italiana in Algeri
Wagner’s Die Walküre
Mussorgsky’s Boris Godunov
Rubinstein's The Demon
Mozart's Don Giovanni
Bizet's Carmen
Ms. Cley made several appearances at Carnegie Hall in New York City between 2014 and 2019

Strengthened by 22 years of singing experience, her coaching expertise has been valued by opera companies. Her very unique approach has yielded tremendous results. Trained in hypnosis, with a deep understanding of the human being and of the vocal instrument, Anna realized that her technique could be applied to any individual willing to develop their self-confidence, willing to be heard, and ready to meet and honor their true self. She founded Voice On The Rocks in that purpose.

Ms. Cley is the founding president of VOCALISE, a non-profit organization which goal is to help children recover from traumatic experiences through musical performances and workshops. She is also a member of the Association of Transformational Leaders.
Anna is dedicated to charitable projects with a focus on children’s wellbeing:
Supporting “Main dans la Main” (entertainment of children in hospitals)
"Anica" (defends animals against torture and poor living conditions)
"Freedom Ladder" (raises awarness against child trafficking)
"Mission Be" (helps children thrive through mindfulness)
"Sing for Hope" (provides music in hospitals and unexpected locations)

Ms. Anna has performed with the ensemble Opalescences in France, at the Cortot concert hall in Paris, for the Mairie de Paris, and for the Artenetra festival, with the Commonwealth Lyric Theater in Boston, with the Mendelssohn Glee Club, the Classical Saxophone Project orchestra, the New Asia Chamber Music Society, at Carnegie Hall, and at the Symphony Space in New York.
In 2014, she founded her company “Souffle d’Or” to provide a lyrical music experience to those unfamiliar with this kind of events.

She recorded a CD of operatic arias for the book-cd “Art & Aesthetics” written by Dr. Benedict Beckeld and published by French label Lux Classic in January 2016.

Her contemporary collaborations include works with the composers Ben Cockerham, Epaminondas Chiriacopol, Napua Davoy, Hung Ping Chang, and Boaz Avni. In 2017, she was a judge for the International singing competition 'The Featured' held in New York.

In March 2018, her first music video, “Destinée”, was released: the singer and the lead actress, she wrote the lyrics and directed the project.

The muse of designer Minika Ko, Anna has worked in the fashion industry for designers and photographers.

#####
* BOOKMARK OUR HUB - Planet StarZ, Inc www.planetstarz.com
* Read Mystic Living Today Magazine! www.mysticlivingtoday.com
* Reach for the StarZ when you need guidance at StarZ Psychics
www.starzpsychics.com
* Shop Unique Gifts and Useful Life Tools at StarZ Emporium
starzpsychics.com/shop.php

Bimal Mehta

Nov 9, 2020, 7:52:27 PM11/9/20
to PlanetStarz

keep me updated

--
To all our Planet Starz members :)

Please join us at our newest group here on Google: StarzPsychics

Each Monday at 8pm est we will be doing live shows on BlogTalkRadio do come visit. Topics will be discussed and the last segment of the show we will take 1 question to be answered by my Starz Psychics. Hope to see all of you joining the newest group and visit us at www.starzpsychics.com

Link to our radio network: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/starzcast

Many blessing to all,

Starzcast aka Natalie
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PlanetStarz" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/planetstarz/d3edd016-fc37-42ae-83b1-1d076626e618%40googlegroups.com.

Bimal Mehta

Nov 9, 2020, 10:40:51 PM11/9/20
to PlanetStarz

please keep me updated

Nov 10, 2020, 8:14:08 AM11/10/20
to plane...@googlegroups.com
Next show is tomorrow nite Wed Nov 11 8 - 9 pm est

Thank you for the inquiry

Natalie 💖

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Planet StarZ, Inc." group.