Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 18, 2015, 4:52:25 PM6/18/15
to plane...@googlegroups.com
Feature Advisor at @StarzPsychics June 18, 2015 is @starz_phoenix! http://bit.ly/1fQTROX | More important than her years of ‪#‎Psychic‬ experience in service, she is honest regarding her abilities, & that is the key to receiving accurate messages in her minds eye for you.

WELCOME to 2015 - The year of the entrepreneur!

I've been reading clairvoyantly, teaching people in the art of tarot, runes, aura and chakra health, dream interpretation, and crystal therapy for 28 years now. More important than my years of experience in service, I am honest with myself regarding my abilities, and that is the key to receiving accurate messages in my minds eye.

My readings are anything but sparkly unicorns, cotton candy and butterscotch. If that’s what you are looking for, then please find another reader. I’m serious about my work, I respect you, and my readings reflect that. My clients and I become friends, because they know each time they come back that their time and money is always precious to me. Some of my best friends now were clients as far back as the 80’s and 90’s.

You may ask me for help with a specific situation, or for help with dream interpretation. Always, my response is going to be blunt. I’m going to lay it out like I see it.

I will pick up energy from you that will feel like physical sensations to me in various ways, which I interpret as messages in the reading. I always pray before I log in, for you and I both to be protected when seeking help from the astral, and for any vortexes to be closed after our session is over. Information comes to me as channeled energy from the spirits around you and me, who bring fruitful information to guide you during times of emergency, or to help you plan ahead.

Make sure and check out my video before you go (on the left side bar of my profile page).

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzPhoenix Click Here.