FEATURED #Psychic June 5, 2014 is Starz Priestess Laurie on Starz Psychics

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 5, 2014, 3:45:50 PM6/5/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com
🗿 FEATURED #Psychic June 5, 2014 is Starz Priestess Laurie on Starz Psychics

Provides Honest Insight Clarity & Empowerment http://bit.ly/1jM5eeB

Hello!

My name is Laurie and I want to help you!

My goal is to provide you with Insight, Clarity and Empowerment to help you on your journey through life!

Bright Blessings!

About me:

~ Third Generation Cartomancer

~ Natural Born Empath

~ Life Long Witch

~Legally Ordained Minister Since 1997.

I have over Twenty-Five years Experience doing readings. I am a natural born intuitive empath and a third generation Cartomancer. I use a mix of all my skills when I read for you. I am here to help and I would love to meet you!

There is not one path to the Divine, but many and they all begin and end within our own hearts.

I believe Divinity is everywhere, within us and all around us. That Divine Energy is what I call the "Sacred Divine."

I formally dedicated myself as a Priestess of the Sacred Divine in January 2013 during the Wolf Moon.

Wolf has been my guide since I was 16 years old and is very dear to me.

Being a Practicing Witch lends to my intuitive skills to deliver an insightful experience to aid you on your life s journey.

There is no absolute outcome that is written in stone for anyone. I connect with each client on an individual basis and use my intuitive abilities combined with my empathy and divination skills to see where exactly you are headed on your path, based on the choices you have made up to this point.

You are the sole navigator in your life and you can adjust your course at any time.

Sometimes in life we get so caught up in what we are doing that we don ft see where we are going. I can help you see the bigger picture and help you connect where you want to be, with the choices you make now.

If you feel like you are going nowhere and need a fresh set of eyes to help you find an alternate route to your desired destination in life, contact me today!

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzPriestessLaurie http://bit.ly/1jM5eeB