🎯 7-19-14 Starz Psychics FEATURE 📖 #Psychic Is Starz Queen Clairvoyance

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jul 19, 2014, 9:33:52 AM7/19/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

🎯 7-19-14 Starz Psychics FEATURE 📖 #Psychic Is Starz Queen Clairvoyance

100%  Truth! Find Out Everything! http://j.mp/StarzQueenClairvoyance 🌟

Hi there! I am Jai` (pronounced Jay) . . . a psychic tarot reader. I have been in this realm virtually all my life, growing up as a prophetic dreamer. Along the way, I dove headfirst and perfected my skills in the ancient art of tarot and conjure work. I am also a sun sign adviser. I can describe sun sign personalities and how the energy plays a direct role in your circumstance. I love questions about sun sign compatibility . . . just ask :)

As you consult with me, you will travel with me on a vivid psychic journey. You see exactly what I see, just as if you were receiving the vision with your own eyes. I am specific and detailed. I pass psychic information to you exactly the way I receive it. I do not add to it or take away from it. I use tarot, clairvoyance, clairaudience, empathy, claircognizance, etc. In your reading, I may use one or all of these.

Pretty please:
  • - Have your question ready and your mind relaxed and receptive.
  • - Please ask your direct question and you will receive a direct answer.
  • - Why DOBs are needed? I receive prophetic information through sun signs.
  • - Timing is slippery . . . I ~never~ guarantee timing.

Thank you for allowing me to support you :)

-Jai`

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzQueenClairvoyance http://j.mp/StarzQueenClairvoyance