Discuss Live Working With The Archangels - Beliefs Insight Guidance

1 view

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jul 27, 2015, 7:49:29 PM7/27/15
to PlanetStarz
Monday 7-27-15 Join the Live discussion on theories and protocols as we share our beliefs, offer insight and guidance into the potential available to all humans in utilizing the high, and incredible, energy of the Archangels. 8-9 PM EDT

Working with the Archangels; most that believe in or practice some form of Spirituality recognize #Archangels as the highest of the Divine beings aside from Creator, Source, Great Spirit, God etc. Although there are some religious connotations when it comes to any angels, it is certainly NOT just a "religious order". So who and what are the Archangels? How do we tap into or work with a specific angelic energy, or even as a group or collective?

NOTE:
LIVE CHAT ROOM WILL OPEN DURING LIVE SHOW. Come Chat Live!!
http://tobtr.com/7797921

Subscribe To your Radio Show Here - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/starzcast

Be sure to Keep Reaching For The StarZ For guidance.
http://www.starzpsychics.com/

Like our Facebook page and choose Get Notifications to be notified on Facebook for new shows.
http://www.facebook.com/starzpsychicsnetworks

Stalk us on Twitter
https://twitter.com/starzpsychics