Priestess Kandi Ranson

May 26, 2014, 11:46:44 AM5/26/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

FEATURED #Psychic is StarzDavidJames on @StarzPsychics Today

A Psychic advisor with over 25 years experience http://bit.ly/1fRx2IE

Greetings! I am David James. For the last twenty years I have worked as a professional Clairvoyant, and have read for the rich and the famous. My readings are intended to help those in need. I will help and guide you to find your path and the happiness you deserve.

I am direct and do not sugar coat my readings, I am non judgmental, but please note that I do not take readings regarding the sex of unborn babies, this includes psychic pregnancy tests. Such questions are best put (and should be) to an MD. I also do not offer legal opinions, and questions of this nature are best put to a qualified attorney. I will however help you to navigate your life path and assist you to find the happiness, clarity and direction you deserve for all areas of your life.

I won't try to sell you cleansings or spells to rid you of 'negative spirits', such statements are false and are intended to lead clients into being afraid and vulnerable.

I specialize in the following areas:

  • Tarot
  • Runes
  • Ogham
  • Kabalah
  • Astrology
  • Natural Clairvoyance
  • Experience
  • 2nd Degree Alexandrian Witchcraft - Member of B.A.P.S
  • Over 20 years experience
  • over 20.000 Readings done
  • Advisor on Radio

Skills:
Tarot Card Readers, Psychics & Clairvoyants, Astrology & Horoscopes, Love & Relationships, Mind, Body & Spirit.

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzDavidJames CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/1fRx2IE