Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jul 4, 2014, 3:03:31 PM7/4/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

Help Us wish Starz Judy Nowa A Very Happy Birthday by getting a #Psychic
Reading From her at @StarzPsychics http://bit.ly/KgfSeu

Welcome to Starz Psychic we are glad you stopped by. My name is StarzJudynowa I work with finding answers through spiritual healing. We are discreet and private. We do not share your information with anyone. We do charge small fee by the minute, we never ask you for money or your information you signed up with.

As an intuitive psychic I read angel cards. I use whatever card pertain to your question. I also can do compatibility Astrology charts. I offer floral therapy for fun and entertainment.

Angels can also come to us in dreams, or a breeze, or in a strain of music. When they appear, they always radiate life-affirming hope

I keep four sets of angel cards on hand one word, meditation, romance, life purpose cards for whatever I feel is needed. We chat privately and discreetly to see if we can find a solution for your problems or thoughts, issues at hand. Nice thing about chat no one has to hear our discussion.

Are you concerned about your relationships or love life? Maybe you need a career change. I can help guide you in your personal decisions. What I try to do with our chat is help you find your own answers. Answers are usually within you just have to look deep.

You may not always agree with what is said, but later on you may see where it fits in your life. Just keep an open mind.

I AM SORRY I DO NOT DO TIME FRAMES BUT I CAN HELP YOU FIND THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. I CAN RECOMMEND ANOTHER STARZ FOR TIME FRAMES.

I been working with people for fourteen years on finding that career that makes a life purpose. I also been working between romance cards and astrology on relationship issues.

Relationship issues? not sure if this person right for you? Wonder when I am going to find love? I don't do time lines but I can give you what my guides say.

You may not always agree with what I say. What you can do is learn to use your intuitive feelings and get the best of our conversation. I may be able to enlighten something for you and get you thinking.

For career choices: When you find something you love to do and enjoy...you never work another day in your life.

Floral Therapy available for those who want a flower to feel a healing purpose. For example need a small, find a daisy or sunflower. How can you not smile if a sunflower is looking at you. :-)

Hope you drop by and chat~ Let me help you work out your personal decisions.

Drop by the gift shop for your gift needs. :-) God bless!

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzJudyNowa CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/KgfSeu