Priestess Kandi Ranson

May 29, 2014, 10:01:55 AM5/29/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com
FEATURED #Psychic TODAY is Starz Marcus on Starz Psychics

Psychic & healer W/ great ability to read the cards http://bit.ly/1lHhmvA

Being a Psychic is not magic, its you & me working together to identify your problems & finding solutions to help improve your life! When choosing a psychic choose one that offers no guarantees ! If you want guarantee or absolutes, pray to God.

I work with Love/ Relationships, Business, Career, Family& Personal Concern, Dream Interpretation & Most everything in general. I will not advise on lottery numbers, betting or sports affairs.

A real psychic has no specialty; we’re not doctors or lawyers. Psychics are not doctors where you need a second opinion. The answer may change to what you want to hear, but the truth will not and “psychic hopping” to find the answer you want will only serve to shift and damage your future.

I’ve worked on Internet since 2011. We, you & I have come a long way in a very short time! I’m proud & honored to have helped nearly 20,000 people world-wide.

  ✿ READINGS: psychic readings using gifts in combination with tools ✿ TOOLS: Tarot (Robin Wood or Llewellyn), Runes (Elder Futhark), Pendulum, Hippie Oracle (Morgan’s Tarot) ✿ TIMING: past, present, future, past lives ✿ GENERAL: overview readings are welcome (10 minutes at least) ✿ LOVE: single, dating , compatibility, marital, cheating, divorce, past life & soul mate connections ✿ FAMILY: paternity, sex of child, pregnancy, marriage issues, children ✿ HEALING: Reiki Master and energy healing, psychic diagnosis, chakra balancing, holistic health, herbalism ✿ SPIRITUAL: spiritual adviser, spiritual path and spirituality ✿ RELIGION: Wiccan, Witchcraft, Pagan, and earth-based spirituality, magickal advice ✿ PARANORMAL: spirits, entities, hauntings, and advice on how to deal with them ✿ CAREER: School, promotions, achievement, career path ✿ FINANCIAL: money, investments, contracts ✿ LEGAL: Lawsuits, court decisions, custody issues, criminal and civil ✿ WOMEN: Female focused issues, health, survivors of abuse, feminism and feminine based spirituality ✿ OTHER:

Regards Marcus

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzMarcus CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/1lHhmvA