Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 27, 2014, 7:40:01 AM6/27/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

💕 6-27-14 StarzPsychics #Psychic Is Starz Psychic Love Guide

27 YRS EXP of Help & Guidance For Love Relationships http://bit.ly/NDKUOg 🌟

Hello & Welcome
Dear once you call me. I will pick your CALL, but it will take sometime to connect us, so kindly stay there, because I will be here for you
Thanks

SERVICE DESCRIPTION:
As long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift.
For all your questions about love, relationships, life, career and finances, soul-mate, health and wealth etc, I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE. I can see THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!

Having mastered the art of tarot reading, Chakra alignment And precognition I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick, concise, clear, and without judgment! I will give full life crystal readings, including Psychic Readings, Love and relationships, Astrology, Numerology, Spiritual, Religious, Tarot, Therapy, Counseling, Dream analysis, Etc.

There May be Messages waiting for you

You are just a click of a button a away from all your answers!

DEGREES & QUALIFICATIONS:

Certified as:

  • A Master Psychic

  • Tarot card reader

  • Reiki expert

  • Meditation Expert

  • Chakra balance expert

  • Spells Expert

  • PSYCHIC HEALER

  • Currently studying for Doctorate of Divinity

27 years experience providing readings professionally in my office and 9 years experience providing chat readings online.

I have a very high accuracy rate as the result of years of study and training I tough myself how to get connected to not just my spiritual guides but also my clients spiritual guides

EXPERIENCE:

Reiki Healer
Experience in Multidimensional healing.
9 years experience, over 4000 readings done.
5 star reader on various platforms. a certified psychic ranked in the top percentile of my field.

All My life I have been doing this. I was born with this gift, Passed down to me from my grandmother.
I am Honest, Reliable and Dependable. Come be Amazed By My Accuracy!

❤ I come from a family of Clairvoyants & Also Empathics which allows me to feel what other people are feeling. I can Hear, See, & Feel. I get Visions, Vibes, Energy Feelings and Dreams.

Emotionally & Physically that is how I connect with people.

I have also worked in the public at numerous metaphysical shops and festivals all over the country and am available at various prominent web forums and social networking sites where I write about my views, experiences, and provide general help within the metaphysical community

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzPsychicLoveGuide

CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/NDKUOg