7-22-14 Starz Psychics Feature ‪#‎Psychic‬ IS Starz Shades

1 view

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jul 22, 2014, 3:44:35 PM7/22/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

7-22-14 Starz Psychics Feature ‪#‎Psychic‬ IS Starz Shades

A Spiritual Guide & Life Coach Solutions just a Click Away http://j.mp/StarzShades

'YOUR Solution Just a Call Away''
╰☆╮Let me help you in finding the answers you seek and obtain the guidance you need to make right decisions.I believe in keeping things very real & in providing honest straight forward truths to every question.I believe in keeping things very real. I believe in providing honest straight forward truths to every question. It’s important to me that each individual I work with walks away feeling more comfortable with their situation. My education and Psychic abilities allow me to predict with accuracy, to discern the character and motives/intent of those you have in question I offer very accurate and insightful readings to clients interested in seeking help, answers and advice in whatever the category of relationships ~ I specialize in "Life Affairs"especially including love and matters of the heart ~''All i need is NAME & DOB''(comp)

It is rewarding to me to feel a clients energy shift from distraught – in to a healing calm and peaceful state – or to become empowered and take control over their own lives and find their path to happiness. Many times I perform distance healing sessions during a reading (or after on request). i have been in this profession for 7 years and have great expertise in my field, but have my own unique way of guiding , and counseling, which is very helpful indeed. It is not uncommon for a client to feel a great sense of peace or relief after a session with me. However, I won’t tell you what you hope to hear in order to give you false sense of relief that hinders progress. I will give you what you need, the truth, help you to explore the options that lie before you, and provide insight into what your choices/options will lead to. people come to me and have their mind cleared and guided towards light. . . You'll get accuracy, honesty, precision, spirituality and in-depth insight/readings ...

You Are About To make The Right Choice. . .Be Enlightened. . .

**YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE IS JUST A CLICK AWAY**

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzShades Click Here http://j.mp/StarzShades