THE REPLAY IS HERE!

PlanetStarz

Feb 17, 2019, 1:44:21 PM2/17/19
to PlanetStarz
Feb. 13, '19 we spotlighted and learned more about our co-host Al Diaz. 8-9PM (EST) on StarZ Psychics Networks Radio.
THE REPLAY IS HERE
http://tobtr.com/11194945

A Visionary, through all media, Al Diaz, founder of Ilumine Ao, Keynote and International speaker, renowned author of The Titus Concept a
nd Confirmations, producer of the inspirational, suspenseful-drama film BEyond Hope, and Guide who has inspired thousands with his empowering message of unconditional Love to simply shatter that which no longer serves for our best and highest good.

Al has over 25 years experience and 1,000's of satisfied clients. He is gifted at guiding clients to remember the gift, value, or purpose they bring to our world and most importantly into their own Life.

2010 Al initiated and produced “The Miracle of Love Conferences” across the U.S., which then became an international event as “The Miracle of Love World Tour” for 2011 and 2012 and guided audiences to remember their own answers to have the clarity for a better Life.

Congratulated on LinkedIn as one of the top 1% most endorsed in the United States for Public Speaking.

2012 Al produced the inspirational, suspenseful-drama film "BEyond Hope". The movie was shown on August 2013 to a sold out theater for the World Premiere / Red Carpet event in Southern California, and also in Mexico City for the Latin World Premiere on September 2013.

Get a reading with Al on StarZ Psychics https://starzpsychics.com/reader_profile.php?ID=2015

Al's Radio on Blog Talk Radio: Show Rewrite Your Story
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ilumine-ao

Visit Al's FB Page https://www.facebook.com/IlumineAoAlDiaz/

~~

BE SURE TO BOOKMARK OUR HUB Planet StarZ, Inc. www.planetstarz.com