Join Live Discussions Past Lives II by Starz Psychics Network Radio

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jul 21, 2014, 12:47:18 PM7/21/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com
7PM EST Today Join our panel as our spiritual experts probe again into the complex topic of "Past Lives". Have we existed before in the physical world? Or do we live only one life? Believers and non-believers we invite you to call in and join our discussion. Have you ever had a new place feel familiar? Experienced Déjà vu. See what our experts have to share about this theory as we once again ask, fact or fiction, truth or imagination......

Not on your computer? Call (347) 838-9736 to listen in by pressing Mute on your phone during the live show. Press 1 to speak with the host.

Join live Chat during the live broadcast on the show page at
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/starzcast/2014/07/21/past-lives--part-2

Be sure to Follow Us On Blog Talk Radio to get show announcements.

Log into your Free Blog Talk Radio account to interact with us in live chat.

Like Our Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/starzpsychics