We are Excited to present to you StarZ Psychics Networks Radio Show Facebook Page.

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Oct 27, 2014, 3:47:38 PM10/27/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com
We are Excited to present to you StarZ Psychics Networks Radio Show Facebook Page.

Natalie has been running radio shows since 1999.

We are re-branding her Radio Station and need your help.. First thing is we all need to like this page. This is going to be where we'll have everything about the radio show at posted.

We are anxiously awaiting FB to Officially Change the Page name From Galaxy Of Starz to StarZ Psychics Networks Radio.

The URL has already been set so right click & book mark it now
https://www.facebook.com/starzpsychicsnetworks

Hope you are as Excited as we are to finally make this transition! Rock On to your own beat In The Free World and keep the enlightenment flowing!