Discuss the effects of past lives and how this residue can impact our present life

1 view

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 15, 2015, 3:26:06 PM6/15/15
to plane...@googlegroups.com

Join our show on Monday June 15th, 2015 from 7-8pm EDT as we discuss the effects of past lives and how this residue can impact our present life.

You can listen live on your computer Here http://tobtr.com/7690201. Call in at (347) 838-9736 to JUST Listen to the entire show (Mute their phone) or PRESS 1 to speak with the hosts & join us live on the air.

While most humans may not have full or total recall of our past reincarnates, the influences or "residue" is often carried in our sub-conscious and spiritual memories. What factors play a role in this residual energy and is it positive, negative or neutral? Join us and find out, or join in the conversation with your experiences and knowledge.

Mini readings are held in our live chat room, during live show, on show page HERE
http://tobtr.com/7690201

Register at:
https://secure.blogtalkradio.com/register.aspx?type=listener

Be sure to Keep Reaching For The StarZ For guidance.
http://www.starzpsychics.com/

Like our Facebook page and choose Get Notifications to be notified on Facebook for new shows.
http://www.facebook.com/starzpsychicsnetworks

Stalk us on Twitter
https://twitter.com/starzpsychics