Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 6, 2014, 10:41:59 AM6/6/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

🗿FEATURED #Psychic June 6 2014 IS StarzPsychicHekite on Starz Psychics

Honest Intuitive Empathic Advisor  Live http://bit.ly/1flX8pz 🌟

Hello my name is Sherri (Starz Psychic Hekite) I am excited to help everyone with any issue in their life. Contact me for an honest reading. I never sugar coat or lead you in the wrong direction. I will help you find happiness, peace and love.

About Me
I am a natural born Psychic and Spiritual helper. I have helped many over the years and love working on sites and hotlines. I am able to see and hear the other side.
I have many gifts including Empathic, Clairsentient, Clairvoyant, Clairaudients and Mediumship. (See below for descriptions). I pride myself on being accurate and compassionate with each client.

OK I sense spirits;
I found my abilities at about age 5 when I saw a small man running in front of my apartment after her 1972 Earthquake in California. As time progressed I went on to see things in my home in Glendale, CA at about age 8-9. We had an accordion door that lead from the hallway to the front room area. I looked out while helping my mother close this door and saw a scene from what I would say was the Victorian time era. It looked to be outside, with 2 younger people and some women. I told my mother about this and she thought it was my imagination or at least let me think it.

Psychic Readings
I use different tools to give you a reading. These include pure intuition, Tarot, Pendulum and Ouija. My spirit guides have been with me since birth and relay information to me to give to you. I will only give you the truth, good or bad. You will always have a chance to change your future. Your life path is not set in stone; there are always ways to divert negatives to a positive with clear and specific help. I maintain an open minded and non-judgmental on any issue.

Dream Interpretation
Dream Analysis and Interpretation is a way for you to understand what is needed in your life. There are many messages we receive while sleeping. Some of these are past relatives trying to tell you things you need to know, some are warnings of negative things in your life.

Paranormal and Occult
I do use the Ouija at times to give readings. This tool will give you insight from beyond. I am a spell caster and medium. If you are trying to connect to a certain person that has past I can help. Paranormal problems in your life can be tamed by following instruction I give for your specific issue.

I am a paranormal enthusiast! Love the field of ghost hunting and spirits. My life has become a daily journey with them in my current home and others. My grandmother died in this house in 1990 in 1991 my daughter heard a voice ask her “how are you” downstairs , in 1995 my father came home and was eating dinner when he swung around saying he was tired of it looking at him. My mother and I looked at him like he was crazy. He proceeded to explain what had been going on at work. Doors closing against the wind, hands on his shoulder, black shadows. This year was horrible for the family, and this thing followed my father from work to our home. We lived there a few more years when we moved 3 houses up and this shadow followed us there. I have done a house cleaning and they seem to have calmed but other entities have emerged in this home. I have caught a photo of a image on my daughters wall right before my mother passed, EVP‘s of knocking cabinets and a moan. No matter what I do this one house can’t be cleared.

My mother was born with a Caul. This is a piece of membrane that can cover a newborn's head and face immediately after birth. Some believe this makes your psychic abilities blossom if you keep it unfortunately she did not have hers.

She was into the paranormal since she was younger. The Ouija was one tool she used and stopped using after a strange incident. First off that night they were asking the following.

My mother asked
1. When will I die?
2. Who will I marry?
3. How many fathers do I have?
The Ouija board answered her with these answers:
1. It told her she was going to die in 2004(My mother died in March 2004)
2. It told her she would marry a JSP (My father is a JSP)
3. Told her she had 3 fathers (She had a real, and a step) so she asked who was the 3rd one and it spelled out DEVIL!

I was told this story as a younger when I received my first Ouija from my uncle. This was in 1981 and when she became ill this story jumped into my mind and all the other things in the past started to make me believe fully in the Ouija!

After that Ouija experience they kept playing with it when suddenly a spirit came thru and said that her husband had killed her and cut her into small pieces and threw her into Elysian Park, Ca. Well the spirit convinced them to go there and see her. The 5 of them made a pact not to say anything till they got home and write down what they each saw. They went to the designated area at the park and this spirit walked over the road and then disappeared. They all went home and wrote their answers and all but one of them saw the same thing. Later that night, my mother went into some kind of trance like state, and had to be almost held back from going back to that park.
**Empath- are able to sense through emotions and feelings.
**Clairsentient- is another term frequently applied to empaths.
**Clairvoyant- (literally "clear vision") primarily sense through dreams and visions.
**Clairaudients- sense things in the form of sounds.
**Medium- like mediums are sensitive to spirits, but they may allow a spirit or guide temporary access to their own senses in order to facilitate direct communication.

**I DO NOT ANSWER PREGNANCY, MEDICAL, HEALTH, OR HARM INFORMATION! **

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzPsychicHekite CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/1flX8pz