6-22-2014 Starz Psychics FEATURED #Psychic IS Starz Jacqueline M

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 22, 2014, 10:51:54 AM6/22/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

6-22-2014 Starz Psychics FEATURED #Psychic IS Starz Jacqueline M Gifted

4th GEN. Angel Reader, Spiritual http://fb.me/3K981tr0q

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is "Angel Girl" Jacqueline Marie.

My specialties include love and relationships, Work, Finances, and finding direction in life. I can help you find the ways to manifest your dreams, and I can serve as your personal life coach.

I'm a gifted Fourth Generation Spiritual Medium, Life Coach, Angel Reader, Honest & caring, and intuitive.

I use my natural ability for your reading and state what I'm seeing and hearing from spirit . I'm always truthful and sometimes truth is hard to hear, but I always offer information in such a way that will be helpful and informative to you and allows freedom for you. I always try to encourage personal empowerment and growth, to help you deal with your past and present situations to move forward to a bright future.

For the past 20 yrs,I have been truly blessed with clairvoyance, claircognizance, clairsentience and clairaudience.This lead me to taking Light-working with Angels Online Courses and Spiritual life couching to open up my intuition to offer guidance to all of my clients, encouraging them to move in a positive direction and face the challenges that may lie ahead of them. All of my sessions are specifically designed to meet your individual needs whether they are Angel Readings, Mediumship or a combination of these methods.Everyday is a truly blessed day as I continue to help others with challenges through life.

Allow me to share messages of truth, wisdom, love and clarity from Spirit so that worry and doubt may cease for good!

~I look forward to helping you~
~Namaste~

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzJacquelineM http://fb.me/3K981tr0q