Priestess Kandi Ranson

Mar 9, 2015, 5:49:47 PM3/9/15
to plane...@googlegroups.com
oin us Monday, March 9, 2015 from 7-8pm est with #StarzMayaMoon & #StarzJames for an enlightening discussion.

"Spreading our spiritual light"; our spiritual energy is much like that of a light that we can use to shine on others, and at the same time, that light is reflected or retracted back upon self. Imagine your spiritual light to be much like a flashlight, wherever we point, we illuminate the receiver while at the same time our "light" is also reflected back to self. The difference between our spiritual light and a flashlight is our "batteries" never run out, and recharging is simply our intentions. Learn how to let your light shine today!

Click here To Join us in Live Chat during the live broadcast:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/starzcast/2015/03/09/spreading-our-spiritual-light

Join the live conversation Call in to speak with the host
(347) 838-9736 Then Press 1

NOT GOING TO BE AT YOUR COMPUTER? NO PROBLEM! Call the phone number and mute your phone just to listen to the show.

Be sure to Keep Reaching For The StarZ For guidance.
http://www.starzpsychics.com/

Like our Facebook page and choose Get Notifications to be notified on Facebook for new shows.
https://www.facebook.com/starzpsychicsnetworks

Stalk us on Twitter
https://twitter.com/starzpsychics