Join our discussion. Live Talks on Past Lives - Have we existed before? On 07/14/14

1 view

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jul 14, 2014, 12:15:44 PM7/14/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com
Believers and non-believers we invite you to call in and join our discussion. Live Talks with Starz Psychics Network on Past Lives - Have we existed before?

On 07/14/14 From 7PM - 8:30PM Eastern Time
* Join us in Live Chat here | http://j.mp/pastlivestalks |
(347) 838-9736 & Press 1 To join us live on the air. (Or mute to just listen to the show)

Join our panel as our spiritual experts probe into the complex topic of "Past Lives". Have we existed before in the physical world? Or do we live only one life?

Have you ever had a new place feel familiar? Experienced Déjà vu. See what our experts have to share about this theory as we once again ask, fact or fiction, truth or imagination.

Believers and non-believers we invite you to call in and join our discussion.