💡8-21-14 Starz Psychics FEATURE #Psychic IS Starz World of Tarot 🎴

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Aug 21, 2014, 12:36:13 PM8/21/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

💡8-21-14 Starz Psychics FEATURE #Psychic IS Starz World of Tarot

 EXPERT Tarot Reader & Medium since childhood. http://bit.ly/1bH8Gi9 🎴

When I was younger, I always had a fascination with cards. In the Infants I loved the flash cards that the teacher would hold up for us to learn little words. One day I was drawn to the word Tarot in a shop window where a display of tarot cards were sitting. I immediately went in and bought some cards and started studying these cards from home from that day.

I started reading just for myself and then went on to read for friends and family. People started asking me for help and guidance and then telling me that things were happening, from what I had told them.

Later on in years I moved to a really spooky house, and I started to become aware of noises, smells, feelings, etc. I felt protected in this house even though my visitors were wary of the house.

One day I saw a soldier in the hallway, and was later told that many soldiers were killed in my road from a bomb that went off in earlier years.

I started selling Ebay readings and got some really good feedback. These aren't available any longer. I then went on to take phone readings for a good company, and to perform email readings too.

I have recently started working for Starzpsychics, so I hope the future will be bright for myself and all the team here, as this seems to be a great company to work for. I have had a very warm and friendly welcome here in this family of lovely people.

I hope to help you on your way through my tarot cards and my experience with them over the years.