📣 7-2-14 @StarzPsychics FEATURED #Psychic IS @StarzOnyx

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jul 2, 2014, 11:28:48 AM7/2/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

📣 7-2-14 @StarzPsychics FEATURED #Psychic IS @StarzOnyx

Authentic 26 year Tarot reader, Medium and Crysta healer http://bit.ly/1lSaxdt 🌟

*About Me*

Hello! My name is StarzOnyx! I am a psychic medium and have been for 20 years. I picked up my first deck of tarot's when I was 12 years old at a psychic tent at a fair. That was 26 years ago! I first discovered my psychic abilities 19 years ago when my now-deceased grandmother came to me back in 1995. I am a clairaudient (I can hear spirits), clairvoyant ( I can see spirits) and a clairsentient ( I can feel and sense spirits). In my spare time I am a paranormal investigator.

*Tools*

Rider/Waite Tarot Deck- I draw six (6) cards for each reading. If you need more clarity and insight, then I draw two (2) more cards.

Angel Cards- I use angel cards for guidance in angel reading (not communication). I draw only three (3) cards for these types of readings.

Healing Crystals- I use healing crystals and a healing ritual for those that are in need of healing.

*Please Note* It make take more than one (1) healing session for the healing to take effect.

*My Services*

Psychic Mediumship- I can communicate with those that have passed on

Tarot Readings- Six (6) card reading with an extra two (2) cards for more clarity and insight

Angel Readings- three (3) card angel reading for angel guidance

Horoscope Readings- I offer a FULL, in detail horoscope reading ( STORE ONLY)

Healing Rituals- I use healing crystals and do a healing ritual

Guardian Angel- I help you determine who your guardian angel is

Animal Guide- I can help you determine what your animal guide is

Spells and Rituals ( STORE ONLY)

*Specialties*

I specialize in:

Love
Relationship
Money
Career
Health

*Spells and Rituals* I am Wiccan and therefore perform spells and rituals. My specialties in spells and rituals are:

Healing Rituals and Spells
Protection Rituals and Spells
Banishing Rituals and Spells

My three (3) favorite Goddesses are Diana, Brighid and Epona and my favorite mythological creature is Medusa. My favorite Gods are Zeus and Ares. I have three (3) Goddess names.

Evangeline- because I love creativity and the arts.

Athena- because just like Athena, I display wisdom and strategy and I can be independent, strong and fair like Athena. And just like Athena, I enjoy learning new things and am very adventurous. Also I am a devoted and dependable friend like Athena.

Branwen- Like Branwen, I display inner peace, fulfillment and contentment. I can be centered and conscious like Branwen.

I am honest and straightforward. I do not sugarcoat or "fluff" readings. I tell it like it is.

When I am not online, browse my store. You can purchase my products from my store when I'm not online!

*PLEASE NOTE* I do NOT do free reading's of any kind. NO exceptions!

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzOnyx CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/1lSaxdt