Priestess Kandi Ranson

May 22, 2014, 12:54:50 PM5/22/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

FEATURED #Psychic Today is Starz Clairvoyant Candy Barr on Starz Psychics

No names Or DOB needed Candy is amazingly gifted http://bit.ly/1kx15LA

Relationships and love are never easy and need a lot of work. I can help you by using my psychic, clairaudient abilities to give you honest and accurate advice. By giving you honest and accurate advice, I can help you to work things out with him or her from my 15 years of experience in clairvoyant psychic readings. Along with that my psychic reading, I do help the coping process by meditation and spiritual cleansing if needed. Contact me today to receive advice from a person who treats you like an old friend.

15 years of experience in giving people honest and accurate advice, leading them into the right direction without sugar coating. My gifts are Clairvoyant - I "see" the past, present, and future.

Clairaudient - I "hear" information from my guides.
Clairsentient or Empathic - I "feel" energy; from people, situations, etc..
Claircognizant - I "know".. this just seems to happen out of nowhere.
Psychic Medium - I "talk" to spirit; human, animal, angelic, etc..

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzClairvoyantCandyBarr
CLICK HERE
http://bit.ly/1kx15LA