Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 25, 2014, 5:58:00 PM6/25/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com
I am thrilled to be here in this wonderful Planet Starz Group with all of you! As you have seen we have reactivated this group. Since it has reactivated up till now you have been seeing the Featured StarzPsychics of the day, announcements about when we will be broadcasting live on Starz Psychics Network Radio show on Blog Talk Radio and stuff that is happening with the Planet Starz Networks.

We would love to hear from you. We would love to interact with you. We are a HUGE group here! We have loads of friends and lots to share. So let's get talking! Grins.

Hope this finds you well and in great spirits!