Natalie Sist Introduces Charlies Davis Live On The Radio

PlanetStarz

Nov 28, 2018, 1:49:22 AM11/28/18
to PlanetStarz
Join us Live 11-28-2018 from 8-9PM EST when Natalie Sist Introduces Charlies Davis.

The Live Chat Opens During The Live Show

15 years ago, after years of meditation, yoga and inner work, Charles Davis had a mystical awakening and for the first time in his life, he experienced “The Love”.

This was not an emotional love, but a spiritual love which he can only describe as experiencing the Divine that exists in us all. The heart explodes open, each breath opens you more and the world suddenly exists in Technicolor. Since discovering his “Heart Mind”, Charles has been on a mission to empower others to also find the love that hides inside themselves.

Charles holds workshops in North America and Asia and works with one on one clients, helping them to strip away the baggage we all pick up in our life journey so that we experience what is true in life, that we are all a spark of the Divine. His system is to Transcend, Transmute and Transform.

Charles is currently working on his first book, “The Art of Amazing” due out in early 2019.

He is preparing for various North American workshops and an Asian tour. If you want to really awaken your heart and open up to the light and love that exists inside the core of your being, let Charles be your guide.

Be sure to bookmark our hub Planet StarZ www.planetstarz.com

Read Mystic Living Today Magazine www.mysticlivingtoday.com

Keep Reaching for the StarZ for Guidance www.starzpsychics.com