👥 Starz Psychics FEATURED #Psychic June 17, 2014 is Starz Kay's Kindness

1 view

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 17, 2014, 1:33:17 PM6/17/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

👥 Starz Psychics FEATURED #Psychic June 17, 2014 is Starz Kay's Kindness

http://bit.ly/1ihJB2T Intuitive Relationship Advisor-Life Coach 🌟

MY MISSION: To make a difference for anyone whose path crosses with mine. To give clarity, & guidance to those who seek it, to be the one person others know they can come to and count on.

✳MY READINGS✳
I will need a SPECIFIC question to begin my focus on, I would love it if you focused on each question as we handle it as well. The more specific your questions are, the better the connection & the easier it will be for me to get clear answers to you.

✳SERVICES✳
I offer love compatibility readings, daily/weekly horoscopes. Advice on love, dating, sexuality, friendship, break up, unfaithful partner & a friendly ear to anyone who needs someone to talk to or vent who will keep the conversation totally confidential. No future is absolute do to Free Will but I can guide you in the right direction.

OTHER PSYCHICS have come to me, & are returning clients!

I will always be open & honest with you.

I am completely Non-judgmental, you can ask me anything, I accept all circumstances with an open mind. Everyone is welcome!

✳MY TOOLS✳
  • ✳ CLAIRSENTIENCE – "clear feeling"
  • ✳ EMPATH
  • ✳ INTUITION