Re: planetmath system status

puzio1.excite

Feb 18, 2012, 11:28:07 PM2/18/12
to planetma...@googlegroups.com, plane...@googlegroups.com, dj...@dominia.org, holtze...@gmail.com
> I would imagine some things are cached in google;
> I just have no way of systematically identifying the missing entries.

What is the most recent snapshot of PM? If it is relatively recent,
we could do something like what was done when PP went down
a few months back and post that snapshot on some server with
a link on the main site referring users there on the main site.

Silvio Capobianco

Feb 27, 2012, 3:48:45 AM2/27/12
to plane...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

The new PM works good for me (compatibly with the crash and loss of
recent data).
I have lost some of my entries in the Encyclopedia: but I can restore
them from my local system, so I am not worried about that.
I don't know what other authors want to do with their own missing entries...

Best regards,

Silvio