kahn academy

Joe Corneli

Nov 14, 2010, 12:40:07 PM11/14/10
to planetmath
Kahn Academy has some cool things, although for now they use an
incompatible license. Still, a potentially quite nice resource, with
videos --

http://www.khanacademy.org/video/conic-sections--hyperbolas-2?playlist=Algebra

And a growing quantity of online exercises too!

http://www.khanacademy.org/exercisedashboard

Joe