Fwd: [Math 2.0] Platforms for sharing (my guest blog post at TIE)

Joe Corneli

Oct 6, 2010, 9:53:58 AM10/6/10
to planetmath
Potentially interesting that we're not on this list, maybe worth
thinking about why; one can look at the criteria the author specified
and those that have been left un-stated; also interesting to look at
the proliferation of platforms in this space. A further question
(which I'll investigate) is which of the platforms she mentions are
license- and otherwise-compatible with PlanetMath.

Joe

PS. I just learned about the mathfuture Google Group yesterday, in
the most random fashion...