Re: New redraft of letter to Brian Cox, for comment.

1 view

John Nissen

Jan 30, 2023, 6:38:18 AM1/30/23
to rob...@rtulip.net, Rebecca personal em, Douglas Grandt, Planetary Restoration
Hi Robert,

I am disappointed that you don't seem to appreciate my argument about having a very specific "ask" on a scientific point at first.  The letter as it is has an "ask" which is so general that I don't think a busy man like Brian Cox could possibly answer it.

So I suggest we put the letter on hold until after the PRAG meeting.

Cheers, John

On Mon, Jan 30, 2023 at 7:57 AM <rob...@rtulip.net> wrote:

Fine by me.  Looks good.