UPG Sustainability Leadership Program: Call for Applications

OFFICIO e Ambiente - Inovar

Nov 8, 2021, 7:48:01 AM11/8/21
to OFFICIO e Ambiente - Inovar
Launched in 2019, the UPG Sustainability Leadership (free) program has been training young leaders from all paths of life and world regions to become champions for positive citizen leadership.

UPG Sustainability Leadership is the world’s largest and most comprehensive sustainability leadership training for young adults.

Eligibility Criteria:
1. Your age is minimum 18 years or maximum 35 years by 1 October 2022.
2. You are willing and able to take action on sustainability.
3. You must have committed to two objectives within the community/ies that you inhabit:
a) Lead personal projects of your own choice that support at least one of the SDGs;
b) Deliver training sessions to your local community.

UPG Sustainability Leadership is a movement that mobilises individuals and organisations to support positive citizen leadership on sustainability.

It is a movement that encourages and enables citizens at all levels to take positive action. A movement inspired by the UPG’s commitment to do what we can with what we have, rather than wait for someone else to act. It is a movement that embodies the notion that everyone can do something to make the world more sustainable.

UPG believes that sustainability includes BOTH the usual “green” issues such as planting trees, recycling waste, managing energy, protecting the oceans AND other issues that have been central to our societies for a long time such as: education, health, jobs, gender equality, sustainable consumption, sustainable production and more. For those who are familiar with it, UPG uses the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a guide.

15 NOVEMBER, 2021:
End of 1st Wave of Applications.

Information sent you by Officio Ambiente Ltda. -  http://goo.gl/GCk5pL