BCM2835 PWM audio driver - Week 8

Pedro Coutin

Jul 8, 2014, 1:30:19 AM7/8/14
to plan9...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

The audio driver is now functional, but there's still artifacts heard in the
output. I'm pretty sure that this is due to underflowing of the hardware PWM
FIFO. I'll have to implement a better in-driver buffer and I'll try extending
the DMA functions for the chip to allow enqueuing further DMA operations by
using the next control block address in each DMA control block.

Code and README with more details is here:

Steven Stallion

Jul 8, 2014, 1:24:46 PM7/8/14
to plan9...@googlegroups.com
Great work Pedro, keep it up!