[gsoc] dis interpreter - report 0

Alexandre Esteves

May 20, 2014, 10:42:18 PM5/20/14
to plan9...@googlegroups.com
Hello again

This year I'll continue to work on the Dart implementation of dis interpreter.
The repository is the same from last edition.
https://bitbucket.org/alexandre_esteves/disondart

The first two weeks will be mostly dedicated to cleanup, refactoring, correcting design mistakes and the like.
For now I need to fix my implementations of C-style primitives (numbers/pointers/structs). Generics and getter/setters do wonders for this, but Dart's reflection does not play well with generics at the moment. The need for reflection on structs is all but gone so it can just be discarded. As for pointers, they ought to be separated into weak and strong references.