GSOC 2021

Mrigank Anand

Apr 2, 2021, 6:26:10 PM4/2/21
to Plan 9 Google Summer of Code
Hello everyone,
I'm Mrigank anand currently pursuing B.tech from NIT Hamirpur. I'm interested to contribute to Plan 9 foundation under GSOC. I'm interested to work on Write an updated SMB client in Go project. I have previously worked on SDK client using go and i feel this is right thing for me. Looking to contribute.

Anthony Sorace

Apr 5, 2021, 3:15:56 PM4/5/21
to Plan 9 Google Summer of Code
Welcome! Getting some work done on the SMB client would be great. What sort of SDK work have you done?

Do you have any specific questions? Is there anything we can do to help you submit a great proposal? Take a look at the application template (http://p9f.org/wiki/gsoc-student-app-template/index.html) and let us know.

Mrigank Anand

Apr 5, 2021, 4:52:41 PM4/5/21
to Plan 9 Google Summer of Code
I have worked on go-intelowl. It is a sdk client for IntelOwl and is under development.