Plains Justice 2008 Annual Report now available

Carrie La Seur

Jul 12, 2009, 8:05:50 PM7/12/09
to plains-just...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

You can now download our 2008 Annual Report from our website using this link:

http://plainsjustice.org/files/2008 annual report FINAL.pdf

Please email me with any questions.

Thanks!
--
Carrie La Seur, Ph.D., J.D.
President and Founder

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message and the accompanying attachments contain confidential information belonging to the sender that may be legally privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action regarding any of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.