Flooding in Cedar Rapids

Carrie La Seur

Jun 13, 2008, 2:25:54 PM6/13/08
to plains-just...@googlegroups.com, plains-jus...@googlegroups.com, Staff
Hello,

The latest report from Cedar Rapids is that our office is still dry.  For those who don't know, we're on the second floor of a building right next to the Cedar River, which is at nearly 500 year flood stage.  Our building is in deep water but it looks as if the second floor will stay dry.  We have no access to the building, and our server and phones are down.  Our staff are all safe, although at least one has been evacuated from home.

If you need to contact someone at Plains Justice, please call Sue Patton at 319/551-6071.  We are all also available by web-based email.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and offers of help.

--
Carrie La Seur, Ph.D., J.D.
President

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and the accompanying attachments contain confidential information belonging to the sender that may be legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action regarding any of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.