Energy efficiency testimony before Iowa legislative committee - add your comments!

Carrie La Seur

Nov 6, 2008, 6:20:07 PM11/6/08
to Carrie La Seur
Hello all,

Next week I have the opportunity to testify on utility energy efficiency programs before the Iowa legislature's interim committee on energy efficiency (Nov. 13 at the Capitol, if you're interested).  I'd like to be able to say something about the many Iowans who feel passionately that efficiency must be the first fuel, because it's cost-effective, clean, and a powerful economic engine even in a recession.  If you'd like me to carry your comments - or even just your name as a supporter of strong efficiency policy - to the committee, please send them over.  This is the year for big things to happen!

All the best,

--
Carrie La Seur, Ph.D., J.D.
President and Founder

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message and the accompanying attachments contain confidential information belonging to the sender that may be legally privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action regarding any of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.