Plains Justice welcomes Doug Wagner to our staff!

Kelly Fuller

May 14, 2010, 12:04:42 PM5/14/10
to Plains Justice Announcements
Dear friends,

Plains Justice is pleased to announce that we have expanded our
ability to serve the people of the Northern Plains by hiring our first
Resource Director.

Doug Wagner has begun work in our Cedar Rapids office. His areas of
responsibility are fundraising, development, outreach, and
organizational standards and practices.

Doug is a native Iowan and comes to Plains Justice with a diverse and
extensive background in communications, marketing, development, and
business operations. Doug has worked with and consulted Fortune-500
companies, has served as the President of a local affordable housing
agency, and in several executive positions in both municipal and
federal government offices, including as Press Secretary for former
Iowa Congressman Jim Leach.

Doug is active in the community as well, serving as an elder in his
church, and as a volunteer board or committee member for several non-
profits in the greater Cedar Rapids area.

Plains Justice is delighted to welcome Doug to our team of talented
staff.

Best wishes,

Kelly Fuller
Communications Director