Fwd: GOVERNOR CULVER, LT. GOVERNOR JUDGE CALL ON IOWANS TO APPLY FOR REBUILD IOWA TASK FORCES

Carrie La Seur

Jul 14, 2008, 9:59:18 AM7/14/08
to Carrie La Seur
Hello,

This is a great opportunity to bring a clean energy perspective to Iowa's disaster recovery process.  I encourage everyone who could possibly spare the time for this important work to apply for appointment to one of these task forces.

Best,
--
Carrie La Seur, Ph.D., J.D.
President and Founder

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and the accompanying attachments contain confidential information belonging to the sender that may be legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action regarding any of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.