Find Girls for Casual Hookup | Land Women for One-Night Stand

holly...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 2:31:55 AM2/9/18
The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.

JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

holly...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 2:33:55 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

So this is a long shot but worth a try. Been wanting to get with a guy with the last name drake and drives a black challenger. Name the other cars you drive in reply if you see this and are interested in discreet play.

jazzl...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 2:37:02 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

I'm not looking for the perfect man (we all know that doesn't exist, man or woman) I'm looking for the perfect man for me. Someone that's nice (sometimes shares the blanket for example :O)) and does things because he wants to, not because he thinks he "has to". I'm looking for a man that I can't wait to see after the work day, who will hold my face in his hands while he kisses me, because he couldn't wait to see me either. I understand not every day is full of bliss, he does too, however we both know after all the daily hard "grown up" stuff we (all) have to deal with is over, our coming together is the good, solid, comforting part of the day. Together we are romantic, thoughtful, playful, sensual, grown up, happy, understanding, silly, engaging, focused, humble, passionate and strong. I have a very open mind and I have a knack for seeing the good in people. I will treat you with dignity and respect and I expect that in return. I'm not high maintenance but love to be treated like a lady.

jamess...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:39:05 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

seeking dom female - m4w ,dom female to service.love oral worship,I'm kind of new but eager to please,very open minded.to new things dd free,in good shape,smooth,very very clean,same is expected .very teachable and sane. aa gals cool too

can host anytime in mt p,please be close to my age,(little older ok though) or younger.love cougars please tell me what your into,with a pic. please don't waste my time sending me useless links and i'm not joining any websites,so don't waste your time.I'm for real please be the same . anyone for real out there? looking for an ongoing thing ,not just a one night would be better,can be discreet

alina....@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:41:34 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

I am seeking a mature woman, fifty to seventy years young, regardless of physical appearance. As a true gentleman, I vow that I will never say or do anything that may hurt or offend you. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am seeking someone not based on their outward appearance but on their emotional, intellectual, and spiritual qualities. I am not seeking a one night stand, a quick fling, or a booty-call.

Over these past forty years, I have been in three longstanding relationships. I consider myself to be a true gentleman and will endeavor endlessly to exhibit myself as such, not limited to holding your coat, opening doors, and offering my hand to assist you in getting in and out of the car. Also, I am looking for someone who is willing to walk alongside of me, not in front of me or behind me. I am more interested in what is in your heart, compatibility, and whether or not we complement one another.

coleenb...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:58:50 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Looking for a fun laid back girl that's down to hangout watch movies go on adventures cuddle up on these cold nights. If we end up as more then that awesome if not that's cool too. 420 friendly laid back guy likes to joke around and enjoy life. Ask whatevr you are curious about

demainf...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:01:10 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

You are superior to me: physical, intellectual, and educational. For you I am nothing else but a pitiful reminder of why Woman are the truly superior gender and why men would be nothing but slaves in a future Female Dominated society. What you require is a genuine slave who has no other thought (if man can even think, of course) but to serve Woman as his true superior. You belong to circles of Woman who truly believe in Female Supremacy and You're always looking for inferior male creatures who are aware of their role as the subordinate gender and who are willing to become nothing else but an object for Woman's pleasure.

Nothing brings you more pleasure than punishing male scum and teaching them their rightful place in your World. As in any ruling system, the gender that has power must regularly discipline the inferior gender, so they can understand their roles and duties. You have no limits in how you use and abuse a slave. Slaves have forsaken their humanity and considered an "it". It will be beaten, tortured and made to suffer beyond its endurance. It will be kept naked, wearing only a collar and cuffs. It will be kept in chastity, no sex except its tongue and fingers on you and those you choose. It will be fed an unsavory diet from a bowl on the floor. It will be subjected to the most vile, nasty, harsh treatment imaginable. It will be trained obedience without question and taught to give you and/or your girlfriends exquisite pleasure for hours. It will be made to work doing domestic duties and anything else you require and so much more.

monicas...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:03:32 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

How are you today? I'm interested in an younger woman to hang out with. Feel free to send a message if interested. Thanks. Please 2018 in the subject line. Thanks. Not interested in black or overweight women.

roselina...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:05:28 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

I desire a female who find pleasure, joy, and fulfillment from pleasing their partner. A female who's open to sexual situations because she trusts that you have her best interest. A female that wants to be guided, protected, loved respectfully. A female that will do all she can to show her loyalty to you no matter. A female thats not jealous, insecure or have drama issues. In the end a female that wants to be a part of my lifestyle and will forever be taking care of, mentally, physically, financially and sexually. Now for you to be in this kind of position takes time, practice, patience, developed skill, a deliberate voice of what you want, and most importantly, open communication between me and you. You must openly express your desires, fears, and question, however you must listen openly to what I want, my desires, questions and fears should I proceed to create a relationship with you. If you're open to seeing this as a possibility, I'd love to hear from you. Change subject title [I can be that female] In your response back tell me a bit about yourself, desires and expectations. Include a pic if you're comfortable with yourself and I'll return the favor.

kimhha...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:07:26 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

As I slowly push inside you from behind, your wetness taking me as your muscles grip me. I throb as I push in deep. My hands on your hips, holding you firmly on me as you grind back onto me. You moan as your hard nipples brush against the cool sheets. I pull back a little and push back in completely. Beginning to work rhythmically with you as you bounce your hips back and forth on my hardness, your legs quiver with pleasure as the hard hot throbbing continues to pound into you. My hands sliding up your back, grasping your shoulders pulling you back harder with each push inside.... I cannot host, put instinct as subject and send a pic, ill send one back and we can go from there.

litta...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:18:11 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Hello, I'm James. I'm a 43 yr old single dad, my 12 yr old daughter lives with me. I'm a fence installer,
welder. I like 4-wheeling, taking walks on the beach, movies, playing pool, boating, camping, grilling out,
and spending time with family and friends. My favorite movie is The Notebook. Family always comes first.
I'm a respectful,honest, caring, loyal and loving person. I'm also looking for a serious long term relationship.
Life's too short not to be happy, sometimes you just have to take a chance in life. Just message me, along with a couple of pictures of you.

lucyh...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:20:08 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Looking to meet up with a kinky young or mature that enjoys oral and loves to fuck. I can host or travel

ashley....@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:20:56 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

I am 59, white, funny, smart, relaxed, not PC really. I like ladies with similar qualities. You must be a great kisser and somewhat adventurous. This isn't all about sex but about chemistry. I like to smile so be prepared. I am somewhat old fashioned and not a sucker. Please don't be an addict or unrealistic.

Good luck to all.

zoen...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:22:36 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Giving one lucky lady a full body professional type massage before 10pm tonight. I am white, and considered good looking. Put RUB in subject line for spam and send some info about yourself. likes, trouble spots ect.... :)

kleins...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:24:40 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

About me
I'm a possitive person and I try to live life as best as I can. I'm an active an outgoing person, and I try to find time to try new things. I try to care about the people around me. I'm determined, independent and I know what I want in life. I have a great mother that gives me lots of support.

What I'm looking for
I don't really have an answer, but I do like girls who are livelly and active. She should have a sense of humour and not take herself too seriously. Live a pic and some about u and area

marialo...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 2:01:19 AM2/10/18
I am looking for someone that has certain qualities that seem to be lost to most men nowadays. I enjoy chivalry and Men acting like gentleman and not like children. I am not so much interested and looks, as I am, who a person really is.

findda...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 2:05:41 AM2/10/18
looking for a57 young hot man in uniform52! Military, police or15 firefighter. I'm looking for someone I enjoy13 being with and som45eone who enjoys hot fantasy... txt

plentysin...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 2:09:13 AM2/10/18
I am looking for someone that lives in Joplin as well. I am looking to date and possible marry. Looking for something serious of interested please message me. I am very real and drama free.

catchcla...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 2:24:24 AM2/10/18
i,I am white and sexy, I am 51, single, and I want to meet someone interesting :) I am an open minded person and feel free to contact me if you want to talk or have some fun!

skyelo...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 2:30:02 AM2/10/18
I am a beautiful mature BBW, I left my age out because; one-I look young for my age and two-I don't want to be over looked because of my age...it's just a number, age is a state of mind and my mind is young and playful.

alston...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 2:33:06 AM2/10/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 3:28:50 PM UTC+5:30, coleenb...@gmail.com wrote:
I am female yes divorced after 40 bbw looking to see if i can find a nice honest clean take care worker not married man.

adultfi...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 2:36:07 AM2/10/18
I am looking for someone to talk to to share things with and see where it go's. I am 5 foot have a thick and curvy frame with a few tattoos and piercings. I am not looking for a one night stand, or just sex I want more, I want something that will last. And I want someone to treat me right and like me for me. Hope to hear from you soon.

elanada...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 2:38:45 AM2/10/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 3:28:50 PM UTC+5:30, coleenb...@gmail.com wrote:
I'm 27 yrs oral Mom of one. I have the apartment to my self today and am looking to meet a guy any age or size :) and have some fun!

adultclubau...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 2:40:52 AM2/10/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 3:31:10 PM UTC+5:30, demainf...@gmail.com wrote:
I'm an attractive woman who has been married for 9 years. My husband has a fantasy of me having sex with another man. He won't be there, but I would love to have a picture or video of you sliding into me to show him. And maybe your cum inside me when I go home.

datingi...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:01:24 AM2/10/18
Looking for a older man to give me a good time. He must be able to acommodate, and also use protection. I'm horny. I'm beautiful just little fat but hit me up send me your number

diane...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 1:23:56 AM2/12/18
Hello. I'm 44, single living in Auburn. I'm an AU grad, WDE! Any females 18-35 into older men? We could text to see if we have anything in common and to see if we connect. I enjoy being outdoors, stargazing, watching movies, music, and animals. Send me a message if you'd like to talk.

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 1:54:11 AM2/12/18
I am looking for a nsa relationship where i can cover a bill or something. please be open minded and willing. i will cover a car payment if needed. respond with pics for more details. bbw women i love and are welcome. i promise you wont regret this. must be able to host.

evemm...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 2:19:42 AM2/12/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:03:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
> >
> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html
>
> So this is a long shot but worth a try. Been wanting to get with a guy with the last name drake and drives a black challenger. Name the other cars you drive in reply if you see this and are interested in discreet play.

Well where to start ... I am a 25 year old single male. Im not attached, i dont want to hide you from my wife or need to. Im originally from ontario and i have been here for a few years. I work out regularly and take pride in my health. I have a good paying job however it is in the trades..

datingpers...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 3:06:53 AM2/12/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 3:11:34 PM UTC+5:30, alina....@gmail.com wrote:
Hello there, I am a lonely attached male seeking to spice things up by trading emails, texts, and/or pictures. Just looking to spice up my life to relieve the boredom at home. I would like to clarify that in my current situation there is not a physical side to the relationship, unfortunately. Even having someone to chat with who understands me and can sympathize with my current predicament would be nice. Just to know that I am not alone out there would really be refreshing.

kristen.j...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 3:27:53 AM2/12/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 3:09:05 PM UTC+5:30, jamess...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
> >
> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html
>
> seeking dom female - m4w ,dom female to service.love oral worship,I'm kind of new but eager to please,very open minded.to new things dd free,in good shape,smooth,very very clean,same is expected .very teachable and sane. aa gals cool too
>
> can host anytime in mt p,please be close to my age,(little older ok though) or younger.love cougars please tell me what your into,with a pic. please don't waste my time sending me useless links and i'm not joining any websites,so don't waste your time.I'm for real please be the same . anyone for real out there? looking for an ongoing thing ,not just a one night would be better,can be discreet

I do not care if married or single, as long as your pregnant and horny and just want to fool around and get pampered and have a good soak in my hot tub then a great afternoon of pleasure. Change the title and tell me about yourself and include a pic or I'm def will not respond.

leond...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 1:32:34 AM2/13/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

I am over 7 feet tall. That should be more than adequate for you to be glad you can wear high heels and feel "small and feminine." And let's hope all those guys under 6ft tall stop breeding --- those shorter guys out there are just ruining things for the rest of us.

Yes, I live at the gym. Literally. My big white van makes a great camper, and it's also handy for running drugs and prostitutes.

I now want to start my own gym and call it "Double Crossfit." That is, I get a bunch of women in yoga pants to buy a membership, and then I run off with their money.

I enjoy when people make assumptions about me: I must ride a Harley. I am probably very aggresive in bed. I am probably a player because i smile. I must own a big truck. I must be a "dog person" -- because, ya know, why actually try to bond with any other kind of animal? That's for snowflakes. Which means I must also be a Trump supporter.

I am really only on here so that you can ruthlessly judge my profile and see that you are too good for me. Or that because I don't drink, I am probably too vanilla.

I really enjoy meet-and-greets where women complain about all the men who just want one thing. I also love hearing that you have no drama, that everything happens for a reason, and that your love language is "physical touch."

Seriously, I can't enough of your pics: selfies by the squat rack at the gym, yoga poses on a mountain top, showing off your golf swing at Top Golf, and holding assault rifles at the gun range.

Which reminds me: I am quite relieved that you are strong and independent and don't need a man, and especially that you are "awesome" and a "bada$$". Yes, you win -- you are the toughest person in the universe.

I am actually covered in tattoos. But they're invisible ink.

Please promise me that if we do date, you will spend the first couple of weeks talking about your abusive and/or cheating ex.

I am a big fan of women who wish to meet someone "organically" -- you know, while shopping at the grocery store, or browsing a bookstore, or while you're drinking a skinny vanilla latte at Starbucks. Well, the problem is that so many people here in the Valley look so happy and are smiling all the time, and they are so friendly and talkative with their neighbors in fellow cookie cutter homes, I just can't tell who's really interested.

And speaking of smiling -- whatever you do, do not smile in your pics. Instead, look aloof, coy, or mysterious. Or even better if you look mean. That totally gets me going.

Ok, now I await my inbox to blow up with messages from women who expect the man to make the first move.

And if we do meet, also promise that we will text for at least a week, and then you will cancel our date an hour before we're supposed to meet.

That's all for now. And if you can't handle parody or satire -- well, you're lame ;-)

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 1:52:06 AM2/13/18
Is there a lady out there that enjoys watching porn? Maybe a secret that you enjoy. I enjoy watching porn too and would like to chat with a lady about different types and eventually even watching some together.

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

alvinamou...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 2:11:48 AM2/13/18
attractive 38 m caucasian male looking for that Dominant type to control and decide for me...this you?

Please put "Mommy" in the subject when replying.

Thanks

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

ronilor...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 2:56:47 AM2/13/18
Im looking to serve

Im very new to this but want to serve one female

I would.like to worship ur body in any way you seam fit

I want to do your chores

It woild be nice if you punished me by spanking cbt

I would also like a fmeale who has tried pegging
we can discuss you needs
and my needa
please put guy fork in the subject title to weed out spam

Sorry alittle about me 40 married so you must host daytimw is best . Would like this to be o going

Thanks
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

sashase...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:13:39 AM2/13/18
I am dying to have a woman sit on my face and I would do anything to have that happen tonight. I can host, just come over and park your ass on my face

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

findda...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:33:53 AM2/13/18
Need a date for Seattle in March. Anyone interested? Four zero 6 6 nine zero two eight eight four

skyelo...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:58:54 AM2/13/18
Any older fast or cloudy type ladies alone tonight wanting to come play around? I can host. Just wanting some company tonight. Never know we both may have fun. P.S I love to eat

adultfi...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 4:19:26 AM2/13/18
Hey baby,
I m 47 y old woman here Looking for a male that's into mom son play Email me if this turns you on also I haven't had this fantasy played out in a long time Pix to trade

datingi...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 4:50:50 AM2/13/18
I am 36 married woman.I m bored and have a house to myself. Hoping to find a guy in the same situation. No strings. No drama. Just safe discreet fun

laney...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:09:43 AM2/13/18
The countdown to the "most romantic day of the year" is on lol. I personally think Valentine's Day is a joke. You shouldn't need one day out of the year to make that special someone know you love them. Am I wrong? I know some if not all of you guys reading this will respond with a nasty mean response and that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Yes I'm single and spending Valentine's Day alone but that doesn't mean I'm bitter lol. Simply single. As for why I'm on CL...just looking for a single decent man that would like to chat and see what happens. Not putting any expectations on this. Just going with the flow lol. I'm single. I work. I drive. I have a house. I'm a single mom. I don't smoke. Don't drink and I'm drug free. I have an awesome personality and an even better sense of humor. I'm pretty open minded and will try almost anything once. That means I like anything from snow boarding to sitting on the couch with a pizza and Netflix lol. If you would like to chat and see what happens, say hi. I do have a few pics to share. Hope you do as well.

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

aussieadult...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:21:39 AM2/13/18
I'm going to be upfront and honest. I am a busy person, but please don't let that deter you from messaging me. For all the right reasons and the right person, I have plenty of time. I'm 24 years old and am truly happy with my life right now I'm just missing my partner in crime. I'm looking for my future forever best-friend. The person that I will binge watch Netflix with, laugh so hard my tummy aches with, experience tragedy with, Someone to battle through it all with, I know my post won't be for everyone. So if you are looking for a one-time thing or casual encounters, then please don't waste either of our time. To give you some idea of me, I'm passionate about reading and enjoy photography on occasion. Country Music is my favorite about 98% of the time; the other 2% is a toss up. I am a massive sucker for star gazing and taking long aimless drives on a Sunday afternoon(As a co-pilot). So I know that you actually read my ad and you're not sending a mass email or a bot please put "Sunday afternoon Pilot" in the subject line. And yes, I am also real its 60 and cloudy today! Finally, please be considerate of my time and yours by not sending a one word and/or one sentence reply, tell me what makes you, you and what you're looking for.

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

threeso...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:37:22 AM2/13/18
I am a sincere smart attractive 54 year old woman looking for a good man to be my life long partner I love with my soul I like kids animals I work have my own vehicle and home I am also a single parent to a wonderful 15 year old son if you are married attached or under 45 do not respond to this ad if you ask for a pic in first email I'm not for you I don't really care about looks its personality and moral values that attract me

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

people...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:55:24 AM2/13/18
I am Looking For A SERIOUS Relationship !!

Looking for My CHOCOLATE Color Man...(African American...Latinos .. Italians....an Native Americans )..... Ages ONLY-49-60

Please be in the area's of Albany.. Schenectady...Amsterdam..Johnstown...Gloversville ...New York ...(518 ) area code...
I dont do Long Distant..

Who wants a Serious Relationship...And Who is Single !!!

A Man who is Kind and Thoughtful ... an doesn't Lie or tell stories,,, or do Drugs..

Someone who doesn't tell ME what to do....

Or tells me My Family,... My Children an My Grandchildren .. is Baggage....

Who doesn't have extra women in his back pocket....And is Not Married or have a Girlfriend !!

When He says something ., He DOES IT ...Someone who says he's going to call or come over....Not A Man Who Walks out of the Door an Never be Heard From Again !!!!!

Must have a job,... home., and car,,..

If you are this man,,. then... write to me.,.....Please send me your Picture....

Do not send me endless emails or ask me to set up an others emails..

Be Serious .., don't waste My Time or Yours...,

And If dont have anything descent to Say...Dont say Anything At All !!

It has no meaning to Me at All !!

My Parents was Religious... taught me we are all the same...We are born... Bleed Red when Cut...an Die the Same....

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

casual...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 6:09:22 AM2/13/18
I'm Jessica single looking for long term relationship that will leads to marriage.....Like I said I tend to look for love in all the wrong places I'd like to find a good man someone with a good heart good morals I have a lot of love to share I'm a good woman and I'm not conceited I'm not trying to boast but I'm not that bad to look at I'm funny I love to be goofy and joke around I know how to be serious and when the situation calls for it overall I'm looking for a man who's willing to share his love with me I'm willing to share my I like to take pictures I enjoy arts and crafts I'm a movie buff even though I never get to the movies I like to dine out I'm not really into the bar scene if I feel like drinking I like to stay at home and drink safer that way occasionally. I'm smart I have a good head on my shoulders and I'm just want somebody to share my life with family means everything to me so I'm looking for a man who is family oriented if you think that's you don't hesitate to shoot me message and i prefer someone older

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

kemch...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 6:26:22 AM2/13/18
Hey
I am43yr hot sexy you for.Looking for a friend to hang out with. Just got out of a relationship and I am very lonely. Reply to learn more!!!

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

erica.f...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 1:19:43 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:03:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
> >
> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html
>
> So this is a long shot but worth a try. Been wanting to get with a guy with the last name drake and drives a black challenger. Name the other cars you drive in reply if you see this and are interested in discreet play.

Age race not a issue lookin for a ltr with a skinny submissive lone wolf type I am a chill guy just lookin for somethin specific and non traditional tired of tràditional relationships I enjoy the outdoors 4 wheelin 420 friendly if this intrests u please reply with lone wolf in subject and a pic will return a pic

carmen...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 2:01:29 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:03:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
> >
> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html
>
> So this is a long shot but worth a try. Been wanting to get with a guy with the last name drake and drives a black challenger. Name the other cars you drive in reply if you see this and are interested in discreet play.

I'm open minded about relocating to just about anywhere on the island, and/or keeping my current place here in town as a solid home base.

Some of my favourite places are near Cape Scott, Ukee/Tofino, Sooke to Port Renfrew, and Comox Valley. I'm a humble and always ready to learn fisher-person, and an aspiring hunter (into both for sustenance only, not trophies). I have very little desire to ever leave Vancouver Island, and usually get along best with folks who feel similarly.

amy.g....@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 2:29:09 AM2/14/18
Hey guy i am a single easy going female. I am 40 average size and height. I am on here in hopes to find a real man that knows what he wants. No time for games, hook ups or one night stands. Lets have fun. Please message me. Please be willing to share face pics.

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

ashleym...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 3:24:58 AM2/14/18
Hi there,

I'll try to be straight as an arrow because I know what I want and don't want to waste my time nor yours.
I'm carrying out an important project and it could keep me VERY busy at times. So I would love to have an exclusive friend. We do whatever a couple does but except that we respect each other's life and privacy when needed. Don't get me wrong, I'm very open to a serious relationship but let's get to know each other and not rushing things.

So what I mean is that even if we're not a conventional couple, we don't sleep around as I don't want any STD.
And even if we're not a conventional couple, I don't want to meet just for intimate encounters, bang and leave. Sounds like more fuck buddy than friends. As friends I would love to share laughs, movies, dinners, dancing, sport events, a day trip, etc, develop a connection, text you about my day, hear about yours; find that "thing" that makes us miss each other when apart. Am I silly or does it make any sense to you?

About me:
5'2, good looking black woman, in good shape, not BBW nor anorexic.
Huge sense of humour, active and adventurous, great family values.
University educated, well read, well traveled, laid-back type.
So if this ad appeals to you and you're seeking the same, then tell me about yourself.
Please be 40+ and serious. I will delete all incomplete or inappropriate replies to focus on the serious ones.

I am throwing this bottle into Craigslist world. Let's see if it will bear fruit.

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

amyem...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 3:51:29 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

34 Year old married female. Going through problems in marriage and looking for someone on the side to fill what I am missing in my marriage,contact your phn number ??

donnane...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 4:17:14 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Looking for people who would like to see and play with my boobs. We can meet anywhere, I am always braless

emily...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 4:33:18 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

I've always been curious to play with a black or mixed guy. Just looking for short term no strings play. I'm in Lancaster and can't host or really travel away from here, so I need you to be able to host in Lancaster. Send pics.

rubylo...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 4:45:55 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

One 'Hello'
I am in search of a mature, independent, gentleman; one who is not consumed, obsessed or bitter about the past. Someone who is looking forward to a new beginning. I am not a game player and I am really taking a leap of faith trying to find some happiness. If you are serious about finding a real female...if you are a true gentleman over the age of 55 seeking a special lady to enter your life let's see where this takes us. Please send photos and also share with me what is important to you in a relationship.

addie...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 5:03:58 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

SWF seeking an LTR with a single, energetic male. I have an amazing life with 3 great kids, a dog, and a cat. I need nothing but I want a partner in crime. I miss the conversations/connection with a partner. What I'm seeking: Single, DDF, energetic (a few extra pounds is okay but not 20+), honest, intelligent, kind, attractive, driven male for a monogamous LTR that could possibly lead to more. You would be receiving the same except I'm a woman. Owning a pickup truck is not a requirement but I find that I usually have more in common with men that own pickup trucks. I'm not afraid to get dirty and you shouldn't be either. :-) I don't do angry, mental health issues, druggies, alcoholics, nor convicts. I love to travel, hike, and camp. I'm hoping to message and text a short while before meeting. This is Craigslist. If you've made it this far, please take a moment and respond with a recent photo, area that you live in (I'm not looking for long distance.), a little about yourself and what you are looking for. You never know until you try.

kristen.j...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 5:12:44 AM2/14/18
My groups are 2yrs old I have BBC ,BWC, COUPLES AND SEXY SINGLE LADIES . FROM LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, AND FLORIDA. BECAUSE I HOST PARTIES ALL THE TIME . THE SEXIEST Ladies ,cuckold couples, and Dom sub couples TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE . TOO PROVE U R REAL I WILL NEED A LIVED PIC OF U If SINGLE SAME IF A COUPLE. Look age dont matter looks and realness does . Come meet other sexy couples must be open to race. I have 20 spots left out of 4 groups to qualify send pg rated live pic too my kik masterwolf225.

hosny...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 5:27:11 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

I am a Black BBW, in my early 30s, looking for love. I am highly intelligent, college educated, and well traveled. I am a conversationalist and love to read and socialize among other things. I am very warm-hearted and affectionate and am looking for someone to share this side of me with. I love to cuddle and am very sexual. I think these things are important for a relationship. I am very open-minded but I have a few specifications in a potential mate. First, I would prefer that you be no more than two years younger than me nor over the age of 45. Secondly, I am Black and I prefer Black men. I might be open to other kinds of men if we are otherwise compatible, but Black men are my preference. Lastly, please do not contact me if you are married or otherwise attached. Please send a picture for a response. You will get mine when I respond.

emmama...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 5:49:03 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Looking for a friendship that may turn into something more. I would like someone who is honest, relationship minded, enjoys music,movies,good conversation,and going out for a nice meal. I do have some health issues that gives me restrictions of my mobility. You must be between the ages of 65-72. No smoking,drinking,or drug users.

jame...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 6:05:19 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Im a BBW who loves to have fun. Im sweet, sassy, and outgoing. I have my head on my shoulders. I'm a single mom. I want a man that knows how to treat a lady, can carry a conversation, and knows what he wants. I like my men tall. Your pic gets mine. Don't send me d*ck pics I won't respond. Looking for some 25-38. Change subject so I know your not spam.

christinape...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 6:17:53 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

hi
usually had a aspect for guys feet but by no means virtually explored it.without a doubt kik funtime447 into licking touching smellingand would love to attempt with some huge toes.
So whoever hasthe biggest toes that could be superb..

rosa...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 6:35:51 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

I immensely enjoy giving the men, and women in my life ultimate sexual pleasures, and I expect the same.

susan...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 6:50:25 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

I'm a young attractive bbw who is looking to meet her real life Christian Grey. Let me know if that's you.

Edit: please attach a picture with a little bit about you. I look forward to speaking with you

chj...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 7:10:44 AM2/14/18
On Friday, 9 February 2018 13:01:55 UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Help! Sending out a cabin fever SOS!!!! I'm so bored and looking to have some company this afternoon and evening preferably get coffee nearby and see if we click. If we do may it lead to cuddling, blanket forts, warm fire perhaps and binge watch comedies to cure the winter blues. Prefer you host, and not married. I'm not married and don't want any drama. Perfect time to get to know someone as it might lead to a V-day date? I'm affectionate and full figured with a great sense of humor. Please be in the Ann Arbor Area.

onlinex...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 7:20:35 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Married, looking for a male who can take control of me. Hubby does not know (almost wish he did!) but for now discretion and d/d free a must. Looking fortoday. I want something regular over the course of time and need to be cautious before i start.

licyk...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 7:37:55 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
>
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

I'm looking for a possible long-term relationship. I want someone who has some what of an adventure streak and willing to learn new things. I love being outside and I like camping, kayaking, stargazing, etc. I'm not big on spending time watching Netflix. I want someone who is open to traveling too. I'm looking for someone who does eventually want children too. Please be in the ages of 26-38.

I have a full-time job and a car. I have several jobs that I love but I will cut back for the right person. I'm NOT looking for a hook up or friends with benefits.

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 7:49:14 AM2/14/18
On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 12:41:48 PM UTC+5:30, alvinamou...@gmail.com wrote:
> attractive 38 m caucasian male looking for that Dominant type to control and decide for me...this you?
>
> Please put "Mommy" in the subject when replying.
>
> Thanks
> >
> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

I'm hoping to find a good hearted black woman who would like to get to know me and see where it might end up. I've been single for a year now, if you are looking for the same just email me and tell me a little about yourself.

onlinex...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 2:58:18 AM2/15/18
I am mid 40s looking for a discreet friendship that includes regular meetings and some touch. I want someone to give each other a little break from the normal married B's. Let's just enjoy time spent. Put a date in the subject for a reply.

christinape...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 3:28:00 AM2/15/18
age: 34
I am looking for a white woman that's clean and can't get pregnant. I want to use you as my personal fuck toy tonight. Even better if you're a single mom needing help and willing to do whatever you need to do. I am respectful of limits. No pain or weird stuff. I'm white, attractive, very clean and easy going. Email me for details. Help me and I'll help you.

lunapeter...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 4:06:41 AM2/15/18
I am looking for a man to get together 2 or 3 times a week and have amazing sex and/or hang out together. I am only interested in finding ONE man to be with, hopefully you are looking for only one woman. You must be willing to meet in public and we get to know each other. I am not looking for a one time thing I am looking for an on going friendship and if things feel right I am not opposed to starting a relationship. You will need to be trust worthy, patient, and willing to let things develop.

Me:
College Educated
30 years old
African American
female
Non smoker
No children
5'2'' and curvy (size 14)
DDD free

You:
Male
College Educated
26 - 38 years old
African American
Non smoker
DDD free

If interested please reply with a pic (preferably a face/or body pic and not just a dick pic) and also please tell me a little about yourself. I have plenty of pics to share when one is received.

Again, reply with a pic thanks!!!

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

andreabr...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 4:36:53 AM2/15/18
Hi im a 25 latina looking for a chatting friend on the side no meeting at least not yet free most of the day im married so discretion is a must first time tring this so please be patient im 5'2 115 lbs whanting to make a good friend ..

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

lolly...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 5:05:09 AM2/15/18
Listen..I'm 38, single, and looking to meet someone who shares some of my turn ons.
Really prefer someone much older or much younge

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

ronilor...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 5:15:29 AM2/15/18
I'm 51 divorced, and there's life in the old girl yet! I drive, and have a part time job and i try to keep myself nice. I love wearing sexy teddies and silk.. All you need is to fancy me!!

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 5:34:57 AM2/15/18
hiya guys,
How are you.i'm a hot active girl that loves to dance|pass dancing}. it's miles a love of mine and i want to land a man who stocks the identical passion for it that I do.kik chubbyapple145 Ifyou are interested please reply quick!i am nevertheless searching now .....

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

sashase...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 5:43:41 AM2/15/18
Mixed horny attractive female here. Need a man that can fuck me hard. Push my legs back choke me and fuck me so hard i cant walk right. Or bend me over and pull my hair and call me your whore. I am attached so discretion is a must. Looking for this Tuesday during the day. DDD free. NSA just fuck me and we part ways. Put "Rough" in the subject line. And picture if you want one in return.

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

marialo...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 5:59:13 AM2/15/18
Hey, I'm just looking to see what's out there, I'm not really looking for a Fwb, I'm not interested in that at all!
I'm looking for someone I might have a connection with, I live in Alabama, so I love to go muddin, hunting, fishing, and riding four wheelers, im bigger girl.

I don't know what I'm looking for but I'm sure when I find it I'll know, if you want email me with a picture please ! Thanks

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

catchcla...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 6:05:22 AM2/15/18
Helo
I am looking for someone who likes to fuck to kiss my body, my fat ass tits, and lick my pussy. Fuck me raw.I'm nice and curvy too
Looking for a guy any age to show me a good time and fuck me hard...

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

skyelo...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 6:17:07 AM2/15/18
Are there any country guys out there? Im a TALL divorced white female. I am a lady Im looking for a TALL, white country guy who has time for a relationship.
I am looking for someone who actually has a job. Preferably someone who doesn't dip, smoke or drink. Some drinking is ok. I was married to an alcoholic and never want to relive those nightmares again.

I love to fish and love sports. I will tell you more if we start talking. I want someone to LIVE life with. To go out and have fun. And have one hell of a love life. I want romance, passion, incredible sex, and to be sweethearts. Life is too short to not live it to the fullest.

Im not really looking to email back and forth so send a pic and your phone number so we can text and get to know each other.
Im tall, so you need to be. Im looking for a WHITE guy between late thirties and mid fifties??? Nothing to specific. I realize age is just a number. I'm more interested in compatibility and sexual chemistry.

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

alston...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 6:22:01 AM2/15/18
Im a sweet, sarcastic, loving southern woman looking for someone to experience life with. If your a honest, hard working, man looking for someone to enjoy life with we need to get together. Im looking for local only!! White between 44 and 55 yrs old. Have a good sense of humor. No pic no response.
> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

rubylo...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 6:26:02 AM2/15/18
I am a 56 year old, divorced, white woman. I am a BBW, if you're not into my body style, please just pass me by. I love dogs, the outdoors, movies, theater, music, the beach and the mountains. I am a NON-SMOKER, but I do drink a glass of wine on occasion. I have a stressful job, but I love it!

I would love to find a SINGLE, white man for friendship first (don't read that as FWB) and see where it goes.

Single means not married, living with someone or in a relationship.

I would prefer someone close to my age (50 - 62), non-smoker, no drugs...just don't need that drama.

I am a Christian and would like to find a man that is as well. I would like to find someone that is romantic and knows how to treat a lady.

Email me with a photo and tell me what you think romance is. Also tell me about the things that are important to you.

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

laray...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 6:36:22 AM2/15/18
I am31 yrs old lonely, bored, horny, no strings attached, just looking for fun. You must be clean, ddf, sane, nice single or married does not matter, I can host. If there is a mutual attraction lets meet up, in first '''Love to cuddle, laugh, kiss, make-out and more of course.

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

farace...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 6:37:10 AM2/15/18
I am 31 yrs old single & want someone to come over now, maybe a one time thing well see.
don't care about your age, status, race, size.I just want to get eaten out. I want someone that knows what there doing to go down and make me cum. If you are interested text me your phn number....

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 6:44:26 AM2/15/18
Just sitting around the house bored and wanting to get out and do something..Looking for someone that wants to pick me up and take a joyride around town with the windows down and music up and enjoy this beautiful weather we're having...!

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

jasmi...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 6:55:33 AM2/15/18
Hi...

I am 34 year old big women. looking for someone who would like to get me pregnant. I want to feel it raw inside and feel the cum all inside of me. I don't have a lot of free time and you have to be okay with that. I can host in my empty bed roomsend your number.

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

licyk...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 6:58:00 AM2/15/18
I'm a completely real female looking for someone I can take my time and get to know. Friends first and see where it goes kinda thing. I'd love to text for a while and see where things go. I'm 26 years old with all my adult essentials together (home, car, full time job, full time student, mother of one). Message me with the name of your favorite song and let's start getting to know one another

> JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

chj...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2018, 2:03:12 AM2/17/18
On Friday, 9 February 2018 15:09:05 UTC+5:30, jamess...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
> >
> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html
>
> looking to have fun at work on my break or lunch maybe hook up with one of the hot younger guys in a private place I'm 21 5'7 looking for fun with a guy 18-30 someone taller than me and in good shape I'm looking for later but hope I can find someone soon

hasca...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2018, 2:22:54 AM2/17/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 3:33:32 PM UTC+5:30, monicas...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
> >
> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html
>
>I'm tired of being stuck at home. I want to go out maybe have some drinks listen to music then if we click go back to your place for some intimate fun.

jame...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2018, 5:35:35 AM2/17/18
On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 1:58:00 PM UTC+5:30, christinape...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 5:05:51 PM UTC+5:30, rosa...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
> > >
> > > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

I'm seeking a gentleman. I'm a African American female. I'm funny, smart and attractive. I want a man who will not walk in front or behind me, but beside me in life. I'd like to get to know someone before an intimate relationship happens. Please only serious replies welcome!

christinape...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2018, 6:21:50 AM2/17/18
I am a real person. I'm looking for a Man who wants to be part of something amazing. I am an honest female who's definitely fun to be with. Looking for a man to go on dates, someone who loves kissing, with good hygiene, fun, disease free, confident, stable, loves giving/receiving attention, great smile and who has time for us.

jecqul...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2018, 6:28:50 AM2/17/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 3:35:28 PM UTC+5:30, roselina...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
> >
> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html
>
> I am an optimistic woman who does not like to give up. I am honest and romantic and will be as an open book for my second half. I am a good listener, I can listen and hear. I am adaptive to the different changes in my life and try to notice only the positive side of them.

swingersx...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 12:34:36 AM2/19/18
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 3:09:05 PM UTC+5:30, jamess...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 1:01:55 PM UTC+5:30, holly...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life always say’s, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for a serious companion or soul mate, a younger man, she met at a do organised by a dating website, she's categorical that if sex is available easily, I suggest that we may have lost something in today's casual hookup culture.
> >
> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Hi. Im a 50 yr old sexy woman. Just looking to chat with someone and see where it goes. Looking for a younger guy 32-45. I look forward to hearing from you.

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 12:44:39 AM2/19/18
I'm married, too. It'll be our secret. I'm not getting any attention from my husband, and I'd love to meet a regular guy who is also looking for something that's missing. I will want to meet at a public place first to get comfortable with each other. If we hit it off, we can move someplace more private.

lunapeter...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 12:59:03 AM2/19/18

I am an african black woman looking for a german gentleman for marriage. He should be over 35 yrs and over 1.7m willing to come to africa for the first date. Then we take it from there

alvinamou...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 1:11:50 AM2/19/18
On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 1:43:39 PM UTC+5:30, sashase...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am dying to have a woman sit on my face and I would do anything to have that happen tonight. I can host, just come over and park your ass on my face
> >
> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Hello i am looking for the man of my dreams. That man that will take me to my dream land. I love nature, long walks, horseback riding, beach to be right in the forest or near the water. I want a better friend, companion, soul mate and the lover, all made in one. a sympathetic, friendly, honest, sincere, loving, inclusive and great communicator to humans.

andreabr...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 1:30:07 AM2/19/18

> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

I am searching for love with marriage attached. I do not mind an older man. I do not want a man that smokes. I need a king that is already successful in life, meaning already has their own house or apartment or condo and a car and has a savings or and a business. Most importantly someone that knows how to have fun with me.

miaaros...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 1:25:12 AM2/20/18
> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Are you looking for some people to hang out with you are open-minded and fun? We have an awesome KIK Chat group that might help you out with that. We do gaming and go out to restaurants and bars. Some people are single some people are in open relationships and some are in close relationships but just looking for friends. If you are interested please send me your Kik username to my Kik username of feet soup. Do not email me. I won't reply to those. No cheaters please.

larar...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 1:35:52 AM2/20/18

> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Hello... I Am ready for any and everything, I love having fun need someone to come play with my ass. I host only. really horny and very serious so hit me up soon i am free all day lets do this

addie...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2018, 4:23:46 AM2/22/18
> > Join Me: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Hey. I'm looking for someone to come over and eat my pussy and fuck both of my tight holes in my bathroom no strings attached looking to hook up now Very sexy milf here.

erica.f...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2018, 4:35:01 AM2/22/18
> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Hot, sexy white curvy girl looking for ltr, fwb kinda thing. Prefer 21-45 white males with stamina and a desire to please. Curvy girls got more to give, so do you? Tats, hair, no hair...its all good. I have tats, 40Ds, curvy hips. Are you game, can you host? Hmu. your pics get mine...discretion a must.

eviem...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2018, 5:24:44 AM2/22/18

> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

I am looking for a man to have fun with, explore new places together, try different restaurants for a long term relationship. I want to come out of my comfort zone and try new experiences. Please do not contact me for FWB or anything sexual. I want to be in a committed relationship.

addie...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2018, 1:05:57 AM2/26/18

> > > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

I am ready to have some NSA fun with an attractive, athletic, well hung guy right now. I am not looking for anything serious but if we clicked maybe more. please be dd Free and Serious only.

erica.f...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2018, 1:23:22 AM2/26/18

> > JoinMe: datingpassionate.com/registration.html

Must be clean and no games bored tonight looking for fun . Think you could show me a good time your pic gets mine !you must host !!!!
It is loading more messages.