Gminna Komisja Rozwiązywania Problemów Alkoholowych

Klakier

Feb 19, 2024, 3:20:02 AMFeb 19
- Panie doktorze, jak nazywa się laska w ciągu?
- Lachociąg

LordBluzg®🇵🇱

Feb 19, 2024, 4:26:02 AMFeb 19
W dniu 19.02.2024 o 09:19, Klakier pisze:
> - Panie doktorze, jak nazywa się laska w ciągu?
> - Lachociąg
- ruchadło leśne :]

Gdybyś ruchał laski, to od stuleci istnieje to porównanie :)
--
LordBluzg®🇵🇱
<<<ƧiԳ ćɒdɘႱ i Putina i ęjcaredefnoK>>>

Klakier

Feb 19, 2024, 11:46:00 AMFeb 19
LordBluzg®🇵🇱:
(...)

A właśnie, ta stolicznaja laska to aby nie Mati B.?

https://matitheboy.com
Message has been deleted

Klakier

Feb 19, 2024, 12:03:22 PMFeb 19
LordBluzg®🇵🇱 :
> Gdybyś ruchał laski, to od stuleci istnieje to porównanie :)

A tobie jeszcze w tym wieku stoi? Bo Mati widzę daje radę i
koledzy z Dąbrowy bardzo zadowoleni:

' svenga58

15.01.24

To the guy what put here anonymus negative reviews, please when
put negative critics please have the courage to put your name
under it . Only cowards act like this. I had only very positive
expieriences with Mati. I was allready severall times with Mati
together. We always planned our meetings and he was always on the
time and place agreed. He always kept his given word. He is realy
gorgeous, but most important, he is honnest, clever guy. He looks
younger than he realy is. The pics are up to date. We had good
talks , we did some turism together, some restaurants and we had
real hot nights. He is an angel and gives me those days a real
boyfriend feeling. We r gonna meet each other again soon. take
care Mati my friend and till soon! '

Może spróbujesz? :-)

Klakier

Feb 19, 2024, 12:09:09 PMFeb 19
Agnotolog metodyczny:
> I co Ty z nimi robisz?

Nic. Dostałem wizytówkę na kolędzie w Dąbrowie, zamiast Józefa.

Klakier

Feb 19, 2024, 1:08:50 PMFeb 19
' Because my hole is very tight, it will very hard to me to have
anal sex with you if your penis is very big or very thick.
'

O kurwa. XD

Klakier

Feb 20, 2024, 3:16:36 AMFeb 20
Agnotolog metodyczny:
> Pchasz w dziurę?

Polskie ruchajły lubią, gdy Tata kocha je w nocy :-)
https://postimg.cc/QFYXxVwH

Klakier

Feb 20, 2024, 4:19:42 AMFeb 20
> https://postimg.cc/QFYXxVwH

Jak zwykł to cytować Nasz Czarnek: "Taką mamy Rzeczpospolitą, jak jej młodzieży
chowanie krakoskie..." :-)